Chapter 375 Leaving the Courage Tower

It wasn't that Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to stay longer in the Courage Tower, but Mu Qing's whereabouts were unknown and he needed to go out and find him as soon as possible.

It is very necessary to find Mu Qing before the Land of Mirror Moon is opened!

Relying on the skills given by the Heart of Origin, Wan Xiangxiang's strength improved by absorbing mysterious power in battle after battle. He quickly gained the qualification to enter the sixth floor of the treasure building.

Su Wanrou frowned and said, "You want to go to the sixth floor so quickly? The danger on the sixth floor is much higher than that on the fifth floor. I think you can get used to the abilities you just gained first, instead of rushing into the sixth floor." Many disciples from her sect have already entered the Courage Treasure Tower. She should stay on this floor for a while to greet her fellow sect brothers so that she can pass on the information.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "I need to get to the ninth floor as soon as possible. I have a reason to go out. Please contact me after you get to the sixth floor." There are also special contact tools in this world, and Wan Xiangxiang redeemed it. Some were given to Su Wanrou.

Only after Wan Xiangxiang wins a battle against a higher-level opponent can he generate a more powerful power flow. With the absorption of this power, he can increase his strength faster.

Even if he really wanted to stay in the treasure tower, he would only stay on the ninth floor, the highest level.

After a fight with native humans, he discovered that after killing the native humans, these humans would turn into a ball of yellow light and dissipate, and one of these would be absorbed by himself, thereby gaining some power that could be advanced.

The amount of these powers is already more than + times the power generated by the competition.

Wan Xiangxiang coveted these powers. I finally understand why the local humans became so crazy after they merged with the Heart of Courage. It is really exciting to seize power from many parties.

Since the opponent is deadly to outsiders who have integrated the heart of courage, Wan Xiangxiang is also merciless to those native humans who want to kill him.

Along the way, he killed many native humans. He and the humans in this world were destined to be enemies.

In addition to participating in daily competitions, Wan Xiangxiang also exercises physical strength. Since entering this world, he has understood the importance of physical strength.

In the battle after battle, Wan Xiangxiang's physical strength also reached a terrifying level, and the crack connecting the space of the planet also opened up, which was more than one meter long and ten centimeters long, and the spiritual energy leaking from it was enough for Wan Xiangxiang. Train yourself harder.

He didn't use the power of spirit refining just because he was afraid of attracting attention. These auras can be used within his body, but once exposed to the air, they will be detected by the rules of this world.

He didn't know what would happen when the time came, but he could still use his spiritual energy as a trump card. He had no intention of exposing his ability to use spiritual energy.

Mu Yu, who is far away in the Diligent Battlefield, lives a life of eating bright beasts every day, saving Diligence Points and Diligence Coins, and regularly participates in the Diligent Heart Competition Ceremony every two months, where he frantically collects Diligent Hearts.

Mu Qing, who had become more powerful, began to search for fourth-level bright beasts after the third-level bright beasts could no longer satisfy his appetite. , since Mu Qing would sign up every time the Hard-working Heart competition started, the person in charge of registration already knew Mu Yu.