Chapter 379 Life in the Mountains

The spiritual patterns have been sorted into categories.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing: "Let's go to the center of the world."

With flying beasts like Lan Mumu, and the rest time on the way, it only took half a month to reach the center of time, which shows that the scale of this world is not large.

The two entered the central area of ​​this space and found a place to stay.

The place they finally chose to settle was close to the water source and the terrain was higher, so that it would not be flooded even if it rained. Their location was still on the periphery of the center, and there should not be many dangers here.

Mu Qing is quite satisfied with this place because there are many bright beasts here and they are of high level! Just enough to satisfy his need for Ming Beast meat.

Mu Qing looked at the clear stream in front of him, took off all his clothes, jumped into the water with a "bang--" and splashed a few times!

Wan Xiangxiang was thinking erratically: "Next, we're going to drink your bath water."

Mu Qing was unmoved and persuaded Wan Xiangsheng: "It's so cool in here! Do you want to come down and take a bath together?" Mandarin duck bath? Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin with some emotion. There should be no dangerous creatures around except blue eyes and red eyes.

A hot current is flowing downwards. Wan Xiangxiang suddenly stood up!

At this moment, Mu Qing in the water suddenly screamed "Ouch!" Bounced out of the water! He ran headlong into Wan Xiangxiang's arms! Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her whole body hung on his body!

Wan Xiangxiang felt a pain in his stomach, as if he had been stabbed hard by some sharp blade!

"My butt!" Mu Qing's hand touched back, trying to pull off the thing behind it, but it didn't move! Wan Xiangxiang was about to vomit blood: "Get off of me first, and I'll help you get that thing off!"

Mu Qing jumped down, and Wan Xiang's abdomen was punctured by the sharp petals on Mu Qing's cock. There were several small blood holes in the wound, and blood was gurgling from the wound.

Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang has developed unparalleled magical skills over the years! Created a wall of copper and an iron frame.

Mu Qing touched his nose in embarrassment: "This..."

Wan Xiangxiang felt helpless as he touched the wound on his stomach. He didn't know when the flowers on Mu Qing's dick would fade away: "Let me look at your butt first."

Mu Yu turned his back to Wan Xiangxiang, revealing the scene behind him. A big fish bit Mu Qing's buttocks, covering almost half of his buttocks.

but……

"This fish seems to be dead." Wan Xiangxiang stated the facts.

Mu Yu nodded and said: "It was probably poisoned by my blood, but it kept biting my flesh. I can't get it off. I don't want my butt to be mutilated. Wan Xiangxiang is speechless. With Mu Qing's resilience, It was probably not that difficult to mutilate it, so he reached over and helped open the fish's mouth. The teeth of the big fish were very sharp, and there were two layers on the inside and outside, which almost broke off half of Mu Yu's butt.

If it was pulled off by force, half of Mu Qing's butt would probably be ripped off as well.

"Aren't you very perceptive? Why didn't you even notice such a big fish?" Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this kind of fish is probably a species that is better at hiding.