Chapter 270 The Fish Tribe's Altar

After Wan Xiangxiang mentioned this doubt, Nan Jiang returned: "Although the long-haired tribe does not have the talent to draw spiritual patterns, there is another race on this planet that has extremely high spiritual power."

Wan Xiangxiang then remembered that Bisi once said that in addition to the long-haired tribe and the human tribe, there is also a fish tribe on this planet.

"Do the fish tribe have mermaids?" Mu Qing asked curiously. The mermaid form with human body and fish tail appeared in his mind. He heard that the mermaid's singing can confuse people, which should be the reason for her strong mental power.

Nan Jiang had met the fish tribe once or twice before. He shook his head and said, "The shape of the fish tribe is not very fixed. There is actually a small fish tribe living in the sea area near our tribe."

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What does unfixed form mean?"

"They may disguise themselves as other objects, such as butterflies, rocks, sea fish, and the mermaid form that Master Tieniu just mentioned. This is all possible. But are these not theirs? We don’t know the true identity.”

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly remembered the rock they encountered that could sing and had glazed jellyfish trapped in it when they fell...

"The fish tribe's temperament should be quite mild, right?" The fish tribe in the deep sea didn't attack when they saw them, and he should have a good temper.

"Why do you think so? The fish tribe is not friendly to other races, but they are very united internally. However, as long as other races do not step into their territory, they will not be attacked. Once other races are found in their territory, , they will probably be killed as intruders, which is why our people never go near that sea area." Nan Jiang shook his head, "Fortunately, our living space is on land, and their living space is in the sea, they have nothing to do with each other. Only then can we live in peace and harmony.”

Ten Thousand Rings..." Did he misunderstand? That stone was not the fish tribe he thought it was?

Nan Jiang asked about the situation at that time, and Wan Xiangxiang recounted the details.

Nan Jiang guessed from this information: "Your mental power is very high, your cultivation level is low, and you are not in a normal form. I guess the fish tribe people regard you as a junior of the fish tribe."

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but feel a little lucky. It was possible that the fish tribe thought his mecha was an imaginary fish tribe. If the fish tribe hadn't mistaken his mecha for a member of the tribe, then they probably wouldn't have been able to escape so easily even if they didn't die. .

And that spiritual crystal mineral vein, could those hidden spiritual patterns also be arranged by the fish clan people?

So are they vacating someone else's home? !

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little guilty. If the fish tribe member who arranged the hidden spiritual pattern found that his collection had been emptied, he wondered whether he would be furious and run ashore to vent his anger.

But what Nan Sheng said next made Wan Xiangxiang feel relieved.

"What's shocking is that the fish tribe has gradually forgotten the ability to draw spiritual patterns, and instead let the tribe learn it. There are not many fish tribes who can still draw spiritual patterns, but at least they have been passed down." Nan Jiang sighed.

Doesn't that mean that the owner of this spiritual pattern is probably no longer alive? And the current fish tribe didn't notice the difference. Thinking about it, this possibility is still very high, otherwise the spirit stones inside would not have that much storage capacity.