Chapter 337 Five Continents Gather

Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes, and the surrounding spiritual energy gathered around him under his tug, filtered through his body and then released by him. -Under his control, these auras became more ferocious, even driving all auras of other attributes out of this area!

Wan Xiangxiang felt it! This is the field! After the remaining spiritual energy in this area is tamed by himself, he can completely obey his orders.

At this time, the space he was in also began to collapse, and Wan Xiangxiang watched as his body disappeared into nothingness as the space disappeared.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw that he was soaking in the bath. As if he remembered something, he hurriedly looked next to him. The place where Mu Qing should have been sitting was now empty. He hurriedly stood up from the bath. , as soon as I took one step, something on the bottom of the water hit my soles of my feet. At this time, the water has become clear, and there is not much spiritual energy left in the spiritual spring.

He saw something in the water at a glance, reached out and fished it out, and it turned out to be several pieces of spiritual crystals that had exhausted all their spiritual energy! This spiritual crystal also covered half of the bathtub... Wan Xiangxiang grabbed his clothes and threw them on casually before heading outside. His mental strength sensed that Mu Qing was feasting in the living room. Seeing that Mu Yi was fine, he felt relieved.

Mu Qing had several plates of fruit in front of him. After seeing the sound, he asked, "Have you advanced to the Return to Japan realm?"

Wan Xiangxiang sat aside and replied: "No." His cultivation level has indeed improved a lot, but he is still a little short of being promoted to the Huiyue Realm. At this time, he has only reached the peak of the Huiyue Realm and is far away from breaking through. It's just a little bit off.

Wan Xiangxiang knew that he had missed the best opportunity to break through and could only wait for a more suitable opportunity.

Mu Qing frowned and said, "I see you absorbed a lot of spiritual energy, but you didn't advance?" He woke up three days earlier than Wan Xiangxiang. At that time, Wan Xiangxiang was absorbing spiritual energy very powerfully, so he went to A lot of spiritual crystals were poured into the water.

Wan Xiangxiang asked with a smile: "You poured all the spiritual crystals in the pool?"

Mu Yu nodded and continued to enjoy his meal. Wan Liangxiang asked again: "How are they?" This of course refers to the dream-eating spider and Mu Qing's group of plants.

Mu Qing said: "He hasn't come out yet."

Wan Xiangxiang stood up and said, "I'm going to check on the situation."

Wan Xiangxiang walked into the nearest bathroom, which was where several plants were located. As soon as Wan Xiangxiang entered and opened the door, he was shocked by the scene inside.

I almost wondered if I was in the wrong place! It feels like entering a primeval forest!

There were many plants growing in the room. A huge vine almost occupied the entire bathing pool. Mu Qing's plants were squeezed into a smaller corner.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the vine that almost covered the entire room. He guessed that it was Maomao. Wan Xiangxiang wiped his sweat. Why did it suddenly become so big?

But fortunately, apart from being a bit larger and taking up a bit more space, it's not a big deal.

Wan Xiangxiang went to the bathroom where the Dream-Eating Spider was.

A palm-sized white spider floated directly on the water. If it weren't for the fact that its breath was still there, I would have thought that this tiny spider was drowning...