Chapter 227 Reorganization of Elements

Wan Xiangxiang handed over the gift before he could say anything: "Director Li, we can't use these two new level 10 energy panels for the time being. After much thought, it's most appropriate for you, a wise and powerful person, to use them!"

Li Fang received the gift and deliberately declined it. When he heard about the tenth-level new energy panel, he swallowed back his objection and said: "How embarrassing! You two came here, why did you bring a gift! Next time You can't do this again when you come back."

Li was naturally very talkative after receiving the gift.

Di Yao Academy requires a total of eight years of study. In order to graduate, the outer college needs to reach 100 honor points, and the inner college needs to reach 200 honor points to graduate.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were students of the inner academy. In fact, if they were apportioned according to the eight years of their studies, students in the inner academy only need to earn 25 honor points each year.

However, both Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing jumped directly to fifth grade midway. Other students studied for eight years, but Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing actually only studied for four years.

Knowing that the two of them came here for honor points, Li Fang sent a document to each of them. Each student would receive one copy of this document when they entered the second grade. The two of them skipped the second grade. Naturally there is no more.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing received the information and went back.

What Li Fang gave is the method of obtaining honor points and the specific number of honor points that can be obtained.

First of all, in the first and second grades, as long as you take enough required courses every semester, you can get 10 honor points every year. For Wan Xiangxiang, who skipped classes crazily in the first grade, these 20 honor points are enough. Got a dog.

Each time you participate in a task organized by the college, you can get 1 to 50 honor points. The honor points obtained are calculated based on the task scale, personal performance, etc.

Making certain contributions to the college will earn you a certain amount of honor, which will be awarded directly by the dean of Diyao College.

Participate in competitions in various fields, depending on the scale of the competition, which can be divided into small, medium and large competitions. The small ones have 1 to 5 honor points, the medium ones have 1 to 10 honor points, and the large ones have 1 to 50 honor points. Points can be obtained according to the ranking obtained.

Starting from the fifth level of power, you can get 10 honor points for each level of power.

Wan Xiangxiang's honor value: Power level 9 + 40 honor points.

The third runner-up in the Star Territory Youth Super Mecha Competition will receive +20 honor points.

Excellent performance in the academy's Star Beast mission will give you +20 honor points.

Make a fifth-level leapfrog mecha and contribute it to the college, and the dean will award +10 honor points.

Participate in the tasks of hunting Yinmei and manufacturing mechas on the planet of disaster to gain 40 points of honor.