Chapter 266 Fat beats Yura

Wan Xiangxiang locked himself in a room to study what kind of spiritual weapon was suitable for the long-haired tribe, while Mu Yi practiced outside.

On this day, they received an uninvited guest in front of their house.

When Mu Yi heard someone knocking on the door, he went to open the door. Standing at the door was Yura.

Yura's arm was still bleeding. His small eyes looked at Mu Qing pitifully, and his voice was as thin as a mosquito's fly: "I... my hand is injured."

Mu Qing looked at her arm with a big hole in it, nodded, "Oh!" and said nothing further. He looked at Yura to hear what her next sentence was.

Yura was indeed a little stunned. What happened to this person? Under normal circumstances, shouldn't he ask about the details of the injury and then give her some elixirs to treat the injury?

Seeing that the person was silent for a long time, Mu Yu said impatiently: "If you have something to say, just say it, why are you staring at me? I'll go back if nothing happens." With that, he closed the door with a bang!

Yura was really dumbfounded now, this man actually locked her out. When she goes to another man's house, who wouldn't welcome her into the house with fear and offer her good food and drink?

Mu Qing felt that this man was really inexplicable, and he was wasting his time when he had nothing to do! I heard from Bi Si that it was this woman who spread the news that the long-haired tribesmen believed that his elixir absorbs people's life force! The more Mu Yu thought about it, the more unhappy he felt. If he had known, he would have beaten her up just now.

Mu Qing regretted it a little, and secretly made up his mind that he would beat this woman up the next time she dared to knock on his door.

Yura stood at the door. He wanted to leave but felt unwilling to leave. He simply stood there and let the wound in his hand tear more seriously. Two men came around and saw Yura's hands full of blood. He couldn't bear it. The resident came up and asked: "Yura? What are you doing here?"

Another man noticed the wound on her hand and said hurriedly: "What's wrong with your hand? Why didn't you deal with it when it was injured? There's so much blood."

Yura looked sad and glanced into the door with his little eyes.

The two of them noticed his expression, and one of them seemed to have thought of something and said, "By the way! Master Tieniu Alchemist should have some medicine for treating wounds! Are you here to buy medicine?"

The other one also nodded and said Master Tieniu doesn't want many things, they can all be picked up outside, just ask him to buy a pill. "

Yura's face flashed with a trace of unnaturalness. These two idiots, she hesitated to speak, hoping that they would misunderstand that she was being bullied by the people inside! Why did these two people just think that she was here to buy medicine?

It’s just that Yura always wanted to maintain his own personality. First he gave a wry smile, and then his expression changed to a slightly arrogant one, saying 1, “I just want to buy a pill, but I don’t know what Master Tieniu does. The two men who came to open the door for me just now closed it again. They were both the big-hearted ones. After hearing this, one of them said: "Haha, maybe Tieniu Alchemist is embarrassed after seeing you." , go back and tidy up your clothes. "

Yura forced a smile and said, "You are joking."

"It's okay, let's just knock again." Another man said.

With that said, he knocked on the door again.

As soon as Mu Qing walked into the house, someone knocked on the door again, which was really annoying. Helpless, he had to go through the corridor and go out to open the door. Mu Yu thought to himself that if it were the woman just now, he would definitely beat her up.