Chapter 344 Discovering the Spiritual Source

During the development of the Jiedu Pill incident, Cui Xingwen also sold a lot of the spiritual clothes in Wan Xiangxiang's hands, but he didn't sell them to everyone. Naturally, he sold them to the one who paid the highest price. In the middle, Cui Xingwen also asked Wan Xiangxiang asked for goods several times, but these spiritual clothes were simply not enough to sell!

Naturally, everyone wants a piece of spiritual clothing that can withstand the mental control of the marrow-eating demonic insects. Even if they don't usually wear it, they can still wear it when fighting against the marrow-eating demonic insects!

As a result, these colorful spiritual clothes soon became popular throughout the camp. When Wan Xiangxiang raised his head, he was surrounded by an eye-catching scene. A new plan was soon launched, and the people in the camp were preparing to organize another operation to explore the spiritual veins. . -Sun Chengxi Although this attempt was in vain, the pill formula was finally obtained. Except for the sects of the five factions that have this pill formula, other sects do not have it yet. As long as the poisonous demon insects are still there in the future. , this elixir recipe can still get relative value. As long as you contribute this elixir recipe to the sect, you will definitely get a reward!

Thinking of this, his angry heart calmed down a lot.

Due to the lessons learned from the last time, the preparations this time are much better. There are about 8,000 people. Most of the people participating in the operation have put on spiritual clothes that can rebound their mental power. This time the operation will require more Much smoother.

Since those demonic insects had difficulty controlling humans, they were quickly killed back by the spirit refiners. Coupled with the effectiveness of the detoxification pill, poisoning would not be a big problem, and the poisonous demonic insects would not become a hidden danger.

After seven days of fighting, the Demonic Insects were driven out of the range of the Spiritual Crystal Mine. The spirit pattern masters cooperated to place protective spiritual patterns on the range of the Spiritual Crystal Mine. In this way, even if the Demonic Insects attack When they come back, they can know the situation in advance and respond in time.

Each force has divided an area. Everyone can mine veins within the sect's sphere of influence, but cannot cross the boundary to find trouble in other forces' territories.

This can reduce a lot of unnecessary conflicts, and all the forces agree with this.

Wan Xiangxiang, Mu Qing and everyone separated and chose a place alone to start digging.

Wan Xiangxiang released Yuan Yuan Fang Fang. Due to the experience of mining spiritual crystals last time, Wan Xiangxiang specially added transformation forms to the two robots to facilitate the mining of spiritual crystals.

Yuanyuanfangfang dug into the mountain wall at an extremely fast speed, and soon opened a two-meter-high mine hole. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing followed the two robots and walked in.

"I heard there might be a spiritual source inside! Do you think we could take advantage of it?" Mu Qing asked with some interest.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Things are unpredictable, who knows, but there are many people coming this time, and the chance of finding the spiritual source is probably very small."

Yuanyuan Fangfang quickly dug out a few pieces of spiritual crystals, but these were the lowest quality spiritual crystals. Wan Xiangxiang, who had earned hundreds of millions of spiritual crystals, could face these very calmly. Spirit crystal.

Since this may be the top quality spiritual crystal mineral vein, and the spiritual crystal stone inside is also very densely distributed, Wanxiangxiang Mu Qing and a bunch of plants didn’t just look at it, they took out their tools and joined in the excavation. The amount of spiritual crystals in the mine was very large, and more than a thousand spiritual crystals were dug out in one day, which was much richer than the spiritual crystals they obtained from the vein they dug on the seabed before.