Chapter 392 Improving Cultivation

With the method in hand, Wan Xiangxiang began to build a bridge between the two forces.

This kind of operation requires extremely fine mental control to complete, which means that there will only be a few people who can use this like him, or may not even exist at all, but it also means that Mu Qing cannot be like him. Control this power this way.

Wan Xiangxiang sighed: "It would be nice if I could find an easier way."

Mu Yu didn't pay attention to his sigh: "Even if I can't completely control them, they can't hurt me." His muscles and bones have reached a certain strength. Those powers can't really hurt Mu Yu, but they have died down. , stayed safely in Mu Qing's body, and seemed to have been tamed by Mu Yu.

Wan Xiangxiang was surprised by this. He didn't expect that these powers could actually yield to others?

After mastering this level of power, what Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing have to do is to improve their strength. It seems a bit fanciful to defeat the Nine-headed Demon Luan with their level of strength alone.

If you want to improve your strength just by absorbing spiritual energy, you still don’t know when you will be able to advance to a higher level!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu lived in a cave during this period. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang dug out the contents of more than a dozen rings and rummaged through them for useful things.

Mu Yu asked: "What are you looking for?"

Wan Xiangxiang sighed and said: "We have to improve our cultivation and find something that is beneficial to our cultivation. Let me see what we have in our hands."

There are not many useful things. There are some things that can be regarded as rare treasures in the primitive star field. However, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing have no use for these things. Wan Xiangxiang installed them all in the same space. In the ring.

Wan Xiangxiang asked as he was cleaning up: "What other treasures do you have there?"

Mu Qing touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed, and threw out hundreds of space rings: "They are all here." Wan Xiangxiang's eyelids twitched: "When did you get so many space rings?"

"The last time you made it in the long-haired tribe, you sold the leftovers!" Mu Qing said confidently.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. His space ring was almost sold out among the long-haired tribe. How could there be any leftovers? This must have been done by Mu Qing himself...

Wan Xiangxiang opened several space rings, and the things inside were a bit messy. In the space where the clothes were piled, Mu Qing actually put a bag of rice and some scattered small things.

There are also a few interspatial rings filled with clam shells. Well, these are the 'junk' that Mu Qing picked up... Wan Xiangxiang read about a hundred interspatial rings in one breath and asked, "So many interspatial rings." , how can you find what you want when you are looking for something?"

Mu Qing stretched out his hand proudly and said, "I have put all the commonly used things here."

Wan Liangxiang looked at his finger, and the space ring on it was exactly the one he put on Mu Qing when he proposed.

Wan Liangxiang raised the corners of his lips and kissed his fingers.

Although the two have been together for many years, they rarely do such intimate things, mainly because two grown men can't always get tired of each other.

Mu Qing asked: "Didn't you find anything useful?" Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "There is still a lot of Xuanbingyu liquid in your alchemy furnace." "This was found under the ground of their house at that time. Since there was no suitable container at the time, it had been placed in the alchemy furnace.