Chapter 357 Entering the Tree Tower

Wan Xiangxiang closed his eyes and extended his spiritual power to the guide monument. He carefully looked at the contents of the guide monument, only to find that there was actually only one sentence on the guide monument.

[The primary inheritance place of the Wood Clan - Tianmu Tree Tower]

Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes and withdrew his mental power.

The tree tower is surrounded by an open square, and there are a few trees planted in the square, which has a shielding effect and prevents them from being burned by the hot sun.

There were not too many people around, and some people from the Mu tribe liked to sit under the shade of the trees in the square. I heard that they could understand the true meaning of the Mu tribe’s inheritance by meditating under the tree tower. However, these are more common folk sayings. Is this true? Its efficacy is unknown.

There is a small wooden house in front of the tree tower. The wooden house has a large window, and an old man with gray hair is sitting on the window sill. Through the window, you can see that the old man has his eyes closed, as if he is taking a nap.

This old man is the keeper of the tree tower. If you want to enter the tower, you must obtain his permission and obtain the access key.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to the cabin to find out more about the tree tower.

Wan Xiangxiang knocked twice in front of the window. The old man frowned slightly, and then opened his eyes. From his green pupils, you could tell that he was a member of the Mu tribe.

It does not mean that people from the Wood tribe will have green hair and green eyes. These characteristics can be controlled by the person. However, in the city of the Wood tribe, it will be much easier to do things if he reveals that he is a member of the Wood tribe. This is also Qianye's This is why there are so many green-haired and green-eyed Mu tribesmen in the city.

The old man said calmly: "Enter the tower and hand over 500,000 spiritual crystals, no matter the price!"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless, thinking of the brainwashed tower guard in Kongcheng who performed his duties well enough to leave even his spiritual power behind after his death. The tower guard of the Wood Clan seems very philistine.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "We just want to inquire about some situations. The old man pointed out a finger: "One question costs ten thousand spirit crystals." "

Mu Qing lost his temper | "Ten thousand spirit crystals for one question! Why don't you go and grab it!"

The tower guard shook his fingers a few times: "No, no, no! We who do serious business never steal or rob! Children and old men do not bully! Baby, please don't slander anyone."

"You don't call this a robbery!" Mu Qing was furious! A fist hit the tower guard's eye socket, and even the sound of the sound was too late to stop him.

The tower guard's eye sockets turned into panda eyes, and he said in disbelief: "You, you, you... you actually dare to hit me! Do you know that I am a tower guard!"

Mu Qing moved his hand joints: "You are the one I'm going to hit! I've always been the only one who has taken money from others, and no one has dared to take money from me!"

The tower guard said angrily: "You two, don't even think about entering the tree tower again! I will not allow it!"

Mu Qing became angry and punched another person with lightning speed, until the other eye socket of the old man was smashed into a panda eye: "Will you let us in!"

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly stepped forward and comforted him: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, old man! He is still young and not sensible. You must not get along with him. Let's go inside and have a good talk." Mu Qing kicked open the door of the wooden house and the two of them walked in.