Chapter 340 The temptation of the spiritual crystal mine

The place where the spirit crystal mineral vein is located is in a mountain range. After gathering a certain number of people, everyone plans to go in and have a try. -Hearing this, Wan Xiangxiang had some bad premonitions. He always felt that this matter was not that simple. The tragic situation later seemed to be not that simple, otherwise there would not be so many people dying.

Cui Xingwen described what happened next.

Before they started taking action, they knew that this was the base camp of demonic insects. Originally, they only suspected that there would be marrow-eating demonic insects in the Cliffless World, but they were just wondering how many there were. Whether it will actually appear is still unknown.

The people in Mu Lin Palace also mentioned the power of this marrow-eating demonic insect, but the disciples of several other factions had never actually seen the marrow-eating demonic insect. They only felt that the people in Mu Lin Palace were making too much fuss, and secretly laughed at them for not having seen it. courage.

The confrontation between these soul refiners and the Demonic Insects is not a matter of a day or two. It is not that they have never seen the Demonic Insects that have not transformed into human form, but they are just low-intelligent creatures similar to ordinary monsters, that is, Mu Lindian's People will take it seriously.

Although Mu Lindian has explained the dangers of these demonic insects, it is obvious that these arrogant disciples of the sect cannot listen to others' advice!

Whether you like it or not, Mu Lindian doesn't want to hurry up and stick to their cold butts. Just don't regret it after you suffer a loss!

These forces spent two days contacting some disciples of their own sect. After several forces gathered nearly 5,000 people, they set off towards the mountain range where the spiritual crystal stone was located.

The people encountered along the way were basically Iron Feathered Demonic Insects, and the number of the Flowing Light Demonic Insects was also very small, so these other forces mocked Mu Lindian even more.

The disciples of Mu Lin Palace were a little suffocated, but they did not argue with them. Facts speak louder than words anyway!

After entering the depths of the mountain range, everyone felt a little tired, because there were more and more demonic insects on the way. Although the poisonous demonic insects and the marrow-eating demonic insects had not appeared yet, they could not hold back these iron-feathered demonic insects. There are so many of them!

The spiritual crystal was not far away, and everyone had noticed the rich spiritual energy, so after discussion, they decided to find a place to rest for the night, and then continue tomorrow morning after they had enough energy.

However, something happened that night when we were stationed!

Hearing the noise outside, the patrol officers immediately issued a warning! Everyone woke up to fight.

Most of the people who came out were stunned, not just because of the large number of demonic insects surrounding them! It was also because their bodies couldn't control their actions after hearing some chaotic sounds, and they seemed to be nailed to the ground.

Only the people in Mulin Palace did not slow down because they had spiritual clothes that blocked the spiritual attacks. However, the disciples in Mu Lin Palace were still confused about the current situation!

It wasn't until they noticed something strange about the disciples of other sects that someone shouted, "It's a marrow-eating demonic insect!"

This reminder made all the soul refiners stand on alert, and some even had strong mental abilities to break free from the mental influence of the marrow-eating demonic insects.