Chapter 388 Spirit Patterns in Puddles

Bai Ning wanted to stop Mu Yu's attack.

Several other people also took action, targeting Mu Qing's spiritual energy group that had not been consumed much after fighting against the thunder dragon! The offensive of several people was naturally able to offset Mu Qing's remaining attack power.

Mu Yu was about to launch the next round of attacks, but Bai Ning stopped him: "Stop! It's all a misunderstanding!"

"You attacked us and you dared to say it was a misunderstanding!" Mu Qing refused and sent another punch.

It was Mu Yu's punch that caused some minor injuries to several people, but they were all in the Bone Condensation Realm. It was really embarrassing to be injured when Mu Yu didn't use his spiritual power.

But at the same time, it also made Bai Ning more determined not to confront the two of them for the time being!

Bai Ning said to Wan Xiangxiang who was not far away: "Wan Xiang, are you going to let your people be hostile to us? We are in an alliance!"

As soon as Bai Ning finished speaking, Mu Qing was caught off guard and punched him away.

Bai Ning spurted out a mouthful of blood.

After the others were beaten severely by Mu Qing, Wan Xiangxiang finally said: "Okay Mu Qing."

Mu Yu stopped his hand, turned his fist and said, "He hasn't been beaten to death yet."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the people opposite with bruises and swollen faces and said, "It's almost enough." He didn't want these people to die and be absorbed by the mastermind behind the scenes.

Bai Ning angrily scolded: "Wan Xiang, you are really going too far! You actually attacked us regardless of the relationship between allies. It seems that we have to publicize this matter for you!"

Mu Yu turned around and glared at several people sharply: "I see you have a lot of energy! It seems I didn't fight enough!"

Bai Ning shut up immediately.

Wan Liangxiang said: "I don't need to say more about the facts. It was you who attacked first, and we just resisted."

"But you were too harsh! Our attacks didn't hurt you!" Bai Ning was unwilling to give in. When he fought Mu Yu with his right hand, his bones were directly shattered!

As a strong man in the bone condensation realm, the pills needed to reshape bones are very precious. I don't think I want to let the hand bones recover in the Land of Mirror Moon. With such an injury, in the Land of Mirror Moon It is obviously more difficult to deal with the next enemy.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't say much, and his mental power surged out, directly covering several people. Then he invaded the sea of ​​mental power of these people and forcibly stamped his own mental power.

This is the product of Wan Xiangxiang's mental power to control monsters combined with the spiritual pattern. While imprinting the mental power, he should use his mental power to draw a self-developed spiritual pattern in it. As long as he can completely crush the opponent. With his mental strength, this method should be successful!

Of course, ordinary spirit pattern masters couldn't do what he did. Wan Xiangxiang was not bragging. He felt that he was the only one in the world who could do it.

This control method was created after he understood the superposition and modification method of spiritual patterns. He named it 'Slave Seal'.

It was also his first time to use the slave mark. If he didn't do it right, he might become a fool.