Chapter 385 The hundred-eyed beast wakes up

Su Wanrou led everyone to search for treasures in the Land of the Mirror Moon. She carried a compass-shaped spiritual weapon on her body, which was specially used to detect the location of strong spiritual energy. In most of these places, there are spiritual objects.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing spent almost no effort in the team. They occasionally needed to kill monsters, but most of the time it was not their turn to do anything. The two of them were like pretty boys waiting to die among a group of women. Soft rice... The two of them can only come in handy when they encounter spiritual plants that need to be picked in large quantities.

Su Wanrou ordered: "Pick around here and don't go too far."

Everyone dispersed in a hurry, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing also found a direction to pick spiritual plants.

While the two were digging for spiritual plants, the Hundred-Eyed Beast woke up.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing saw that there was no one around, so they released the hundred-eyed beast first.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to know something about the world. Although Baimu Beast lived a somewhat confused life, he was an aborigine after all and should know more than they did.

The hundred-eyed beast shook its head. Although its body had recovered a lot under the nourishment of spiritual energy, its mind was still unclear.

Wan Xiangxiang did not force it to understand everything clearly, but only asked it to tell the specific situation it knew. Due to the mental mark imprinted by Wan Xiangxiang, the Hundred-Eyed Beast could only obey its orders.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't feel that he was being squeezed. He provided spiritual energy to the Hundred-Eyed Beast, thereby saving its life in disguise.

Using a little bit of information to pay for one's own life, this deal is still a good deal. Although it is a huge oppression from beginning to end, the process is not important, what is important is the result.

The Hundred-Eyed Beast has lived in this world a long time ago. In addition to it, its brothers, parents and other relatives have also lived in this space for a long time.

At that time, the spiritual energy in the world was still very strong, and there were many monsters in this small world.

Later, someone came in and sealed the ferocious beast that owned this small world here, and the aura of this space gradually became thinner.

Mu Qing asked: "What about your relatives?"

The hundred-eyed beast licked its paws and said, "They couldn't withstand the transformation and they all died."

Those who can withstand the sudden change are basically just cubs. In the long process, they transformed into today's bright beasts, but these creatures still have the characteristics of monsters in their bones, just like the eggs of a two-headed griffon. Without spiritual energy, it becomes lifeless.

Mu blamed him: "So, wouldn't it be those who sealed the ferocious beast that harmed you and your relatives?" "The Hundred-Eyed Beast shook his head and said, "Actually, that's not the case. We were originally captured by that ferocious beast to reserve rations. If those people hadn't sealed the ferocious beast, then I might not be alive now. "

Wan Xiangxiang knew that Baimu Beast had not lied so far, but he didn't know whether he was hiding something.

Wan Xiangxiang did not directly ask it if it knew the secrets of that small world, but guided it step by step and asked: "Why are you wandering near the Land of Mirror Moon and telling us that the time has not come yet?"