Chapter 338: Someone from the Wood Clan comes

This time, Mulin Hall was more popular than before. Many leaders from other forces came to chat with Elder Hu of Mulin Hall, asking them whether there was something wrong with Mu Lin Hall, overtly or covertly, and why even their clothes were so poor. Dressed strangely?

Elder Hu was so angry that he blew his beard and stared after being questioned all the time! But what else could he say? He didn't know that these disciples of Mu Lin Palace had taken the wrong medicine and dressed in flashy clothes, causing him to lose face!

After all, Elder Hu is a man who has lived a long life! With a big wave of his hand: "No need to say more! Clothes are nothing more than external possessions! Let's see the real results on the battlefield!"

The space they want to enter is called Wuya Realm. Since it is a naturally formed small realm, the form of entry is not complicated. When the time comes, the gate will open. -The entrance to the realm gate is under the cliff. At this moment, a group of people are waiting for the gate to open.

About three days later, the gate was finally about to open, and the river water under the cliff changed from clear to thick black. At this time, several team leaders said: "Jump!"

This was the gate that opened to the Cliffless Realm. In an instant, thousands of soul refiners rushed down the cliff like dumplings and plunged into the water. However, not a drop of the inky black water splashed. The waves are coming.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing's hand, followed the crowd and jumped into the river.

Once inside, there was no sense of suffocation as imagined, but as soon as the two opened their eyes, the gravity below was even stronger, and the two fell faster! It quickly penetrated the bottom of the river and appeared in mid-air!

Mu Yu's spiritual power immediately spawned a large number of plants underneath, and the two of them crashed into the grass.

When you get up again, you can feel that the gravity of this world is ten times that of this planet. A black belt in the sky is about a thousand meters long, and many people are coming from here one after another. Falling from the black belt.

This must be the river they jumped into.

The places where everyone fell were different, but they were not too far apart.

Mu Qing suddenly exclaimed: "It's the Boiling Blood Flower! There are actually so many here!" The Boiling Blood Flower is also one of the rare spiritual herbs outside, although most of them are only suitable for refining elixirs for returning to Japan. , but this does not prevent this spiritual grass from being difficult to cultivate, so there is always a shortage.

Seeing the boiling blood flowers growing like weeds, even Wan Xiangxiang felt a little moved.

The two of them picked a part and then stopped. Since they can encounter such precious spiritual grass as soon as they enter the Wuya Realm, there should be a lot of spiritual materials and objects in other places.

The surrounding disciples must have also seen the situation here, and they were running in various directions.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Let's go a little further inside^" The two began to explore other places.

Not long after the two left, the black band in the sky gradually disappeared.

Elder Hu looked at the black river water becoming clearer and knew that the gate was closed, so he went back to resume his life. The next time it would be opened would be half a year later.

At this time, Mulin Hall welcomed several important guests. The main hall master of Mulin Hall, Feng Hongtian, together with the eight minor hall masters and the elders, welcomed them. The visitors were from the Wood Clan, so they had to Caution. There were five people from the Mu tribe, led by a woman, Feng Hongtian, who came forward to salute several adults. Why did they suddenly visit? "