Chapter 236 Hunted

Wan Xiangxiang first left under surveillance, and then replaced the surveillance video of this area with the surveillance footage of a certain time period a few days ago in the optical brain. Except for the two laboratories where people were active, the other three experiments were all Surveillance video was replaced.

First compress the data in this experimental base, then turn off the signal shielding device here, and first send the data to your own mailbox in the form of a confidential document.

He returned to his previous position. Since the video screen had been fixed to a certain time period, the supervisor did not find anything abnormal.

Wan Xiangxiang entered the first cultivation room directly. Put all the medicinal plants here into the preservation box. The vitality of the dendrobium in it is a great tonic for Mu Qing!

After searching the place clean, Wan Xiangxiang came to the door of the laboratory where there was activity. He first changed the video of this laboratory to the video of a while ago. Because these people worked on similar projects every day, there was no one there for a while. Noticed something strange.

Wan Xiangxiang opened the door directly, and everyone in the experimental studio looked towards the door. Except for the staff who were conducting the experiment, no one else was allowed to enter.

The staff inside were very confused when they saw someone coming in, but before anyone could ask a question, each of their heads were separated from their bodies.

The test subjects in this laboratory were already dead. Wan Liangxiang checked it, collected some usable things here, closed the door and left.

Wanxiang reached the laboratory next door, killed the people here in the same way, and then released the child in the vessel. After a mental check, he found nothing wrong with the person, so he stuffed a pill into his body. A stream of black energy came out, and the child opened his eyes.

Wan Liangxiang slipped the person to the door and said, "Wait here. Someone will come out of this door soon. You can leave with them." He pointed to the room where humans were kept.

The child didn't react at all, but this was not a child with a loud voice. He definitely wouldn't care about his emotions. He had other things to do.

Leaving the person at the door, he left.

Not long after Wan Xiangxiang left, he opened the cage and released the people imprisoned inside.

Everyone followed Wan Liangxiang's instructions and took the elixir at the door. A child saw the child at the door and called him hastily. The two of them must have known each other.

Everyone felt that the things that were fighting against their own will disappeared, and they all felt relieved. If they were completely threatened before, now they were a little more convinced by Wan Xiangxiang's words.

Most of them knew each other, some were orphans sent by people from the orphanage, and some were lonely mercenaries and local residents.

Wan Xiangxiang unlocked the elevator and let these people go up. After entering the elevator, the collars around these people's necks fell off with a "snap".

Some people saw the collar that restrained them falling off and sobbed with excitement. They were not completely out of danger yet, and no one dared to make too much noise.

After these people left, Wan Xiangxiang no longer paid special attention to this area. Instead, he walked towards a certain vent and opened all the cages containing the strange beasts, including the collars.

Wan Xiangxiang turned on the self-destruction device, which will activate itself in five minutes, and will probably blow up the plantation outside as well.