Chapter 364 An unexpected surprise

The girl at the counter dusted her hands and sat back in her chair.

Wan Xiangxiang coughed twice. He had to exercise at work and felt that it was difficult for him to do this.

The girl greeted: "One repair pill and ten courage coins. Do you need to exchange it?"

There is indeed something in the Wanxiangxiang secret passage that can heal injuries.

"I have never taken this elixir, can you tell me its specific effects?" Wan Xiangxiang asked politely.

The girl took out two bottles, pointed to one of them and said: "This is a repair pill. Only one pill can heal skin injuries, except for broken limbs. This pill cannot make the broken limbs regrow, but I think you My limbs are still intact, so just take one pill and you’ll be fine.”

Pointing to another bottle: "If there are internal injuries, the effect of the repair pill just now is not enough. To use this bottle of recovery pill, you need twenty courage coins. If there are both internal injuries and external injuries, it is best to use two pills. Take all the medicine, the repair pill is ten courage coins each, and the wound recovery pill is twenty courage coins each."

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and asked for two pills. He spent a total of three + courage coins, which is equivalent to the three games he needs to win now. For every battle that is a life-and-death battle, he can only It's really cheap to get the life of the pagoda warrior who has a courage coin.

You have to win three games to get two elixirs. It's unclear what impurities are in these elixirs.

After Wan Xiangxiang returned to the room, he took both pills. Not only did he suffer from external injuries, but his internal organs were also damaged to a certain extent. Without the nourishment of spiritual energy, these internal injuries healed very slowly.

As soon as he took the elixir, every part of his body began to heat up. The scars and bruises on his body were recovering at a speed visible to the naked eye. The damage to his internal organs was also gradually repaired, but the speed was relatively slower than Wan Xiang's. After Xiang Xiang recovered from his injuries, he noticed an increase in the burden on his body. This should be the impurities in the elixir. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the quality of the elixir would not be too high. He sighed slightly. If he could get it, Mu Qing's elixir will be fine.

The elixir that Mu Qing refined for him had almost no impurities at all, but the spiritual energy was currently isolated, and the mental power could not open the space ring they brought in.

Wan Xiangxiang is not like people like Bai Ning, because they know that some unexpected situations will happen when entering the inheritance tower, so they will make some preparations. Unlike Wan Xiangxiang who puts everything in the space ring, they also bring There are some basic items, at least those wound medicines.

After Wan Xiangxiang recovered from his injuries, he checked his physical condition mentally and found that there was basically no serious problem. Suddenly a flash of inspiration occurred. If his mental power could not open the space ring, could the planetary space in his left eye be opened?

Ten thousand sounds of mental power tried to enter the space of the planet, which seemed to be covered with a thin film, blocking his mental power detection. His mental power carefully groped on this layer of film, and finally groped in one place. There's a gap!

Wan Xiangxiang’s spiritual power immediately penetrated inside! Successfully detected a trace of spiritual power! Although he still couldn't get anything out of it, such a small gap was enough for him to sneak in a trace of spiritual energy.