Chapter 315 Selection of Eighth Palaces

Wan Xiangxiang and everyone were taken to the hall where the weapon refining room was tested. Most of the weapon refiners were spirit refiners with the fire spirit refining ability. If someone did not have the fire spirit refining ability and did not have fire, they would need to use fire. Teng. ---A lot of fire wax has been prepared in this hall, which can be used by candidates who have neither fire-based spiritual refining power nor fire.

Wan Xiangxiang did not use any strange methods to refine the weapons. Looking around, most of these people were refining the first, second and third level spiritual weapons. The second level here is really the second level. , rather than the distinction method on the planet where the long-haired people live.

Most people were refining second-level spiritual weapons. Wan Xiangxiang felt that since he was older than these teenagers, he couldn't refine second-level spiritual weapons like most people. So he completed the handing in of a third-level spiritual weapon in an orderly manner.

Huo Shuang'er saw his third-level spiritual weapon and glared at him viciously. No matter how talented she is, given her age, she can currently only refine second-level weapons.

Not only Huo S'er, there are only three weapon refiners here who can refine third-level spiritual weapons. The rest of the testers are all refining first- and second-level spiritual weapons. Bi Jing is only ten years old, so we can't have too high expectations for these children.

Spirit refiners who can refine third-level spiritual weapons are all over eighteen years old.

The spiritual weapon refined by Wan Xiangxiang is a level three wind-inducing bell. Five bells are arranged in a row. When needed, they can be clasped on the finger. It can increase the attack power of the wind spirit refiner by one to two times. This It is an auxiliary function.

In addition to its auxiliary function, this spiritual weapon also serves as a means of attack. When several bell knots are collided with each other, it can launch a wind blade attack.

The power of this spiritual weapon is no worse than the fourth-level forging weapon, but this spiritual weapon consumes much more spiritual energy than other spiritual weapons. This is its disadvantage.

Wan Xiangxiang lamented that it would be great if these spiritual weapons could be equipped with energy plates, so that half of the spiritual energy could be saved. It's a pity that the energy board is not applicable to this planet. The energy stored in the board is all energy, and it can drive up to a first-level spiritual weapon, such as the semi-modified first-level flight he refined for the Long-haired Clan. The spiritual weapon can actually use energy panels!

The energy plate cannot drive the current second- and third-level spiritual weapons. Just like the first-level energy plate cannot drive a mecha.

It would be great if we could create a board that can store spiritual energy. Thinking like this, Wan Xiangxiang became a little eager to try it. If he could find a new carrier of spiritual energy, he might really be able to create an energy board to store spiritual energy!

Just thinking about it at the moment, where is it so easy to find a new removable carrier?

The results of the test came out quickly. A level four spiritual weapon like Wan Xiangxiang's made would definitely have no problem passing the test. ---During this period, Huo Shuang'er did not cause any obstacles. It is estimated that in front of these invigilators, their movements are invisible. If you want to play tricks under the noses of these people, you still have to think carefully. Thinking about it, if one is accidentally caught, he will probably be disqualified from continuing to run for the election.

The final weapon refining results were not announced and were only decided by the people above.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know whether his spiritual weapon was outstanding among these people.