Chapter 346 Hand-to-hand combat

Watching Mu Qing's cultivation become higher and higher by absorbing the energy of the poisonous demon insects and converting it into spiritual energy, Wan Xiangxiang's heart became more and more urgent.

Although he knew that Mu Qing would not have any objections because his cultivation level was lower than his, in fact, he himself did not want to be a weak person.

But there is really nothing Wan Xiangxiang can do. No matter how much spiritual energy he absorbs, it seems to be sucked into a bottomless pit. The improvement of his cultivation level is very slow, almost non-existent.

Seeing Mu Qing fighting with his bare hands among the Iron Feather Demonic Insects, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but glance at his own hands.

Although he uses spiritual energy to temper his flesh and blood every day to make it stronger, and may even be stronger than other spiritual refiners, he rarely uses his physical body to fight. At that time, not to mention that he has now understood the field. In order to train the field, he relies on the field to fight in every battle.

Wan Xiangxiang joined the battle and expanded the domain.

His domain is about twenty meters in diameter. Within the control of his domain, all the demonic insects are forced to be under heavy pressure. Even if there are those who break free, their movements will be slow. In this short period of time, Within a few seconds, thousands of flying spiritual power threads had cut all the approaching demonic insects into several pieces of flesh.

Wan Xiangxiang doesn't feel that he is inferior to those strong men in the Sun Return Realm, but why can't he break through that layer of barriers?

Mu Qing was fighting among a group of iron-feathered demonic insects. He suppressed these demonic insects with the strength of his body alone, and even tore the head of an iron-feathered demonic insect in half with his bare hands.

Mu Yi was lost in the pleasure of fighting. When Wan Xiangxiang saw Mu Qing flying so wantonly, his eyes darkened a bit. He had never experienced such fighting and killing before.

Perhaps bound by the ideas he originally had on Earth, he still couldn't let go of fighting.

Wan Xiangxiang clenched his fist and concentrated his spiritual energy on his right hand. He also took back the surrounding area. Seeing that the unknown factors that suppressed him disappeared, the demonic insects attacked Wan Xiangxiang one after another.

An iron-feathered demonic insect opened its serrated mouthparts, intending to bite off Wanxiang's head.

Wan Xiangxiang punched the Iron Feather Demonic Insect and hit it hard on the door.

The iron-feathered demonic insect roared horribly, and its brains burst out, splattering all over its body and face.

His movements stopped instantly, and the filth all over his body made him look a little embarrassed.

His right fist even felt a little numb from the impact just now, and then another iron feather demon insect attacked. Wan Xiangxiang kept moving his hand, and flattened an iron feather again in the same way. Demonic insect.

He didn't feel uncomfortable because of the stickiness on his body, but instead felt a faint sense of excitement rising from the bottom of his heart.

Wan Xiangxiang has killed countless strange beasts, monsters, and demonic insects, but there has never been such a collision of flesh and flesh as today! He somewhat understood why Mu Qing liked this fighting method.

Such a battle can arouse people's wariness even more. The pain in the hands is transmitted to the brain, making people more excited.

Wan Xiangxiang was immersed in such a battle without realizing it.