Chapter 286 Who to choose as son-in-law?

Wan Xiangxiang said nonsensically: "Uncle Lu has given you the award. In fact, we are not too young. We are already over sixty years old. ---" Lu Jiaping slapped his thigh. My Xiaoming is also in her forties this year. How old are you? There’s not much difference, we can chat! "

Lu Xiaoming's face was stiff at the side. Didn't he know that age is the most taboo issue for women? Lu Xiaoming just wanted to cover her father's mouth at this moment!

Wan Xiangxiang, who thought Lu Xiaoming was a young lady in her twenties: "..."

Mu Yi, who thought Lu Xiaoming was a young lady in her twenties: "..."

There is a difference of more than 20 years, but they can actually be parents. How did you come to the conclusion that the age difference is not that big? Thousands of sounds and I’m puzzled!

Lu Jiaping said very familiarly: "It's not appropriate to call you friends here and there all the time. Otherwise, Uncle Lu, I will just call you by your names."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and replied, "Uncle Lu, you can call me whatever you want." Lu Jiaping directly explained why he came to express his gratitude. Dazhu, Tieniu, I came here specifically to thank you. If it weren't for you, our Xiaoming would still be here. I don’t know where I am suffering. I brought a thank you gift, so don’t refuse! Otherwise, I won’t have room to put my old face! "

It's not like the Lu family couldn't afford the thank-you gifts, so Wan Xiangxiang didn't refuse: "Uncle Lu, it's really a waste of money. It's just a small effort, so you don't need to take it to heart. But you said so, so let's take the gift. Accepted."

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Enjoy!" Lu Jiaping clapped his hands, and soon someone came in carrying some boxes.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what to say when he saw so many things being carried in. He vaguely felt that something was wrong.

Mu Qing asked directly: "Why not put it directly into the space ring?" Isn't it tiring to carry it in like this? It’s so convenient to put it in a space ring, it’s light and easy to carry.

Lu Jiaping coughed lightly and said, "This seems more sincere." Everyone who was carrying it could see it. How honorable it was. He only gave him a space ring. How could anyone know how generous he was?

Lu Xiaoming said: "You can accept it. Although I know you don't lack anything, this is all my father's wish." Wan Xiangxiang nodded and put everything into the space ring.

Lu Jiaping sat down and was close to Mu Qingtao. Which planet is your native planet? "

"I'm from Liuyuan Star!" Mu Qing replied.

Lu Jiaping thought to himself, he is actually a resident of a medium star. He did not expect that a resident of a medium star could reach this point by his own ability. ---Lu Jiaping was even more satisfied, thinking that Mu Qing was a good young man who endured hardships and stood hard work!

Lu Jiaping asked again which college he graduated from.

Mu Qing replied: "We are all graduates of Diyao College^" Lu Jiaping was extremely satisfied. This is a graduate of a prestigious school. He slapped his thigh and said: "I didn't expect you to also graduate from Diyao College! Then we really deserve it. We are alumni, which class are you in? I used to be in Class A."

Mu Qingdao: I am also in Class A. "

Lu Jiaping's thighs are all due to fate! Unexpectedly, we were all in the same class. "

Thousands of sounds..." There seems to be something wrong with this statement.

"Yes!" Mu Qing nodded, wondering what kind of fate this was. Isn't Class A available every year?