Chapter 243 Ding You's Master

After the dean finished speaking, outstanding students came to the stage to receive awards.

More than thirty people were called by name and came on stage.

Mu Qing looked puzzled and said: "Why are there no outstanding students like me? I think I am also excellent!"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know how to answer, and he didn't know how this outstanding student judged...

A student next to him explained directly: "They are all people who have sworn to join Diyao. Of course, their abilities are not bad." Wan Xiangxiang looked back at this person and thanked him: "Thank you for clarifying our doubts. "

"Are you also a graduate of this class? I have been away on missions all year round and I haven't seen you very often. I am Shen Kai from the mecha piloting department. Please give me your advice." The man introduced himself.

After a few people exchanged pleasantries, the man was slightly shocked when he heard the name Wan Xiang: "So you are my uncle's ninth disciple."

Yes, this person's surname is Shen, and he must be related to the Shen family. But Shen Jinchen has no contact with the Shen family...

Wan Xiangxiang said awkwardly: "It's quite a coincidence."

Shen Kai seemed not to notice his embarrassment and continued to chat with him: "What are your plans after graduation? If you don't join Di Yao, do you want to join the army?"

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Anyone can join the army? When?"

Shen Kai said: "You must go through some screening to join the army. The military department will have recruitment announcements. Graduates who are recruited usually start as ordinary soldiers. We are students from the inner courtyard of Diyao Academy, so we can advance When you apply to join the military department, you will be given a suitable position based on your personal ability. You don’t have to start at the grassroots level. I will report to the military department in a few days. My abilities are average and I can only be a captain."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "That's right." He had no idea about joining the army. In this era, the military was just a housekeeper, so he might as well join Di Yao Academy.

Is this gone? Shen Kai thought they were planning to participate.

The graduation ceremony ended and everyone dispersed.

Mu Qing couldn't wait to find Qu Jin. Qu Jin was lying in a comfortable position, smoking a cigarette, feeling very happy.

Seeing him so comfortable, Mu Qing felt uncomfortable and shouted loudly: "Old guy! Come and compete with me! Let me avenge my death!"

Qu Jin didn't care much when he saw Mu Qing: "Little Maotou, do you remember to come back to see me! I sent you to the Disaster Planet, and you didn't even come to see me when you came back. You are such a heartless person!"

Mu Qing said: "You guys hung me up on the flagpole! I came back for revenge, not to see you!" Thinking of this makes people angry!

"It's really confusing right and wrong! If I hadn't trained you like that, you would have gone to make potions by now. How can you still drive a mecha well!" Qu Jin blew out another smoke ring.

Mu Qingcai didn't care about the fallacies he said: "Do you dare to compete with me? Are you afraid that you will lose your face if you lose? That's why you are so talkative and refuse to compete?"

"What nonsense are you talking about? Am I afraid of you and this young boy? What a joke!" Qu Jin decided to teach this boy a lesson! Let him know the fate of those who are ungrateful!