Chapter 387 Leaving the Team

Someone who can construct such a huge spiritual pattern must be quite strong, and it will definitely not be comparable to rookies like Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang made such a decision because during this period of time, he had basically analyzed the contents of the spiritual patterns in the four cities.

It was precisely because of this spiritual pattern that he became more determined to leave as soon as possible.

Just like what Wan Xiangxiang deduced last time, the spirit pattern has the great effect of absorbing spirits and transforming them!

In addition, many small spiritual patterns also set rules for this large spiritual pattern.

He found that the spirit-receiving function of this spiritual pattern could be simplified by at least + steps, but why did the person who drew the spiritual pattern take extra steps? It is unlikely that someone who can draw such a difficult spiritual pattern would make such a stupid mistake!

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that these spirit patterns should have been changed later. Based on his understanding of spirit patterns, he has never heard of anyone being able to make changes after the spirit patterns have been drawn. This new method Wan Xiangxiang's interest was also aroused, and he decided to study in depth the method of superimposing spiritual patterns.

It is precisely because this is a change based on the original spiritual pattern that it is impossible to delete the already formed part, and a drawing method that adds a few more steps has emerged.

After removing the redundant steps from these spiritual patterns, he split out three combined spiritual patterns. One of them has a similar effect to the spirit gathering spirit pattern in the center of the world. Wan Xiangxiang felt that this one was most likely to be drawn first. Spiritual patterns.

When these spiritual patterns were first arranged, their function should be simply to gather spiritual energy from four directions, and then transport the obtained spiritual energy to the central formation of the world. These spiritual patterns that absorb spiritual energy are probably responsible for The reason for the rapid depletion of spiritual energy in the entire small world.

Assuming that these spirit patterns have been modified, other spirit pattern masters must have come to this small world. With the driving force behind the scenes, they became pawns controlled by others. No matter what, he needed to take Mu Qing away from this place of right and wrong as soon as possible.

Behind this, the spirit pattern master modified all the original spirit patterns and built a city on top of the spirit patterns in four directions.

The four spirit patterns are very complex. Many frameworks and rules have been compiled into them, and the carriers have even been selected, that is, local humans. What is the nature of these humans, Wan Liangxiang is not very clear about.

But judging from the fact that these people's strength will be weakened after leaving the city, it is correct that they rely on the spirit patterns to survive.

After all, the rules formulated by the spirit pattern are not naturally formed, and there are drawbacks and loopholes. When he was in the Courage Treasure Tower, these people could generate a kind of power when they fought with each other, which was then absorbed by the spirit pattern. This should be The effectiveness of [Naling].

The light spots that local humans become after death seem to be the same source of strength as courage, hard work, wisdom, and perseverance.

These human beings are the most compatible with courage, hard work, wisdom, and perseverance. They themselves are all controlled by the same master, and outsiders will naturally be controlled by others after integrating the heart of courage.