Chapter 220 Training Pla

After refining some elixirs, Mu Qing suddenly remembered something and asked curiously: "Since I can get the inheritance of alchemy, then you should also have the inheritance of spiritual patterns. You have reached the peak of the eighth level, activate the spiritual patterns Has it been passed down?"

Advancing to the peak of the late eighth level did not allow Wan Xiangxiang to inherit it, maybe because Wan Xiangxiang's desire for spiritual patterns was not that strong.

Wan Xiangxiang said indifferently: "I'm just an armor maker, and it's useless to have the inheritance of spiritual patterns." His understanding of spiritual patterns is still very shallow, and spiritual patterns cannot be used openly in this star field. If you use it, it will only be coveted by others in vain. It is of course good to learn some knowledge, but if you don't have to learn it, he won't force it.

Liu Qingyou has made no special moves so far. He is preparing to go out with Mu Qing.

At this moment, Mu Qing's terminal rang, and as soon as the video call was connected, Wanli's big face appeared on the other end!

Wan Li said excitedly: "Mu Qing! I have advanced to the seventh intermediate level! Just wait for me! Soon I will be able to dominate the universe with you! Hahahaha!"

Wan Li's proud voice echoed in their house. Wan Xiangxiang had already seen Gao Qi with a black face behind the video. Wan Xiangxiang shook his head. Wan Li was almost twenty years old, so why was his problem with being a middle school student not changed at all? Mu Qing said: "How come you are only at the seventh level of intermediate level! I have already advanced to the ninth level of superpower! You are so slow!"

Hearing that Mu Qing had entered the ranks of high-level superpower users, Wanli couldn't accept it! He had worked so hard to advance to the seventh-level intermediate level. He was about to catch up with Mu Qing, but at this moment he learned that Mu Qing had actually been promoted a lot!

Wan Li said frustratedly: "How come you were promoted so quickly! I can't even catch up with you."

Mu Qing comforted him: "It doesn't matter if your cultivation level is lower. There are too many people who can't catch up with me, but you can be my younger brother. It's an honor for a universe overlord like me to be your boss!"

Wan Li was not comforted at all: "I won't talk to you cultivating perverts anymore! I'm going to find a place to practice mechas and super powers!" After saying that, he planned to hang up the communication.

Wan Liangxiang stopped him and said, "Wait! Is there any good place you can recommend? I also plan to practice some physical skills recently."

Wanli asked: "Have you also advanced to level nine?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "No."

Wan Li exhaled and said, "I'm just telling you! There can't be so many perverts like Mu Qing."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't say anything. Although he hadn't advanced yet, he was just one step away, but it was hard for him to say it and hit others.

Wanli left an address for the two of them: "This is it. I'm about to go there. This mecha training club requires someone to bring you in. Please contact us when you come over."

After hanging up the communication, Wan Xiangxiang got ready to go out.

Mu Qing asked: "Now that we are so popular, will we be thrown rotten eggs when we go out?"

"This..." Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. This was really possible. He thought for a while and said, "Otherwise, we should bring more protective shields." If someone really throws rotten eggs or rotten vegetable leaves, they can be blocked.