Chapter 366 The contract is completed

After the two entered the training room, Wan Liangxiang closed the door and greeted Su Wanju: "Please sit down."

Su Wanrou sat down unceremoniously and dropped her left leg on top of her right leg.

Wan Xiangxiang got straight to the point: "I wonder if there is anything Miss Su wants to talk to me about?"

Su Wanrou also said directly: "I want to discuss a cooperation with you."

Wan Xiangxiang raised his eyebrows and said, "Miss Su is really good at joking. Don't we have a cooperative relationship now?"

Su Wanrou raised her lips and smiled sarcastically: "Do you really think you have a cooperative relationship with that group of people?"

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said nothing. Everyone was understanding, so there was no need to pretend.

"After I rose to the fourth level, I have watched every game of yours. Your physical strength may not be the strongest, or even not as good as mine." Su Wanrou glanced up and down at Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang touched his nose and realized that his strength was not as strong as that of a woman. There was really nothing to show off.

Su Wanrou continued as if she didn't notice Wan Xiangxiang's embarrassment: "Your power before was not strong, but it was not weak either. It is no problem to get the Heart of Courage. This is why Bai Ning and the others are interested in you." One of the reasons." Wan Xiangxiang nodded, looking indifferent.

"I've watched your games, and I found that your progress every time is very fast, which can even be described as lightning speed. Although you hide it well, you can't escape my eyes!" Su Wanrou showed a confident smile after speaking. .

Wan Xiangxiang had to admit that Su Wanrou was indeed a smart woman: "You have good observation skills."

Su Wanrou: "When you listen to what I say next, you will find that my observation skills are not that good." Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said, "I am all ears." "

Su Wan Judao: "I have noticed you since you were promoted to the fourth level ahead of schedule. Since you did not follow their footsteps and were promoted to the fourth level ahead of schedule, it means that you have told them what you said. Those who have doubts, or you already know the reason, so I would venture to guess that you have actually separated from Bai Ning's group a long time ago or that you have never had a heart with them."

Wan Xiangxiang praised without hesitation: "You are right, and your guess is correct. So what is the purpose of your cooperation with me? Since I will be wary of Bai Ning and the others, what can you do to ensure that I will not be against them?" Are you prepared?" Su Wanrou was not annoyed by his doubts at all, and said calmly: "The purpose of my cooperation with you is naturally because you have high potential and you are not an idiot! Being a partner should be a good choice. As for what I will get To ensure our cooperative relationship? Is the information I have in exchange enough?"

Wan Xiangxiang was a little moved. He lacked a husband who didn't like to be unsure. He and Mu Qing were probably the ones with the least information among the outsiders.

Su Wanrou's tone was somewhat confident: "Since Bai Ning and others will choose you, it means that they will not completely disclose the information to you. So what channels should you use to obtain information so that you can do it in advance?" More prepared?"

Su Wanrou pointed at herself and said: "As an inner disciple of the Nine Star Alliance, I can know much more information than you. We, the Nine Star Alliance, have had many seniors come to this world, so for this place I understand all the basic information, and I can even tell you why Bai Ning and the others have any reason to pull you into their group." Naturally, Wan Xiangxiang has never heard of the Nine Star Alliance, but judging from Su Wanrou's confident tone, this The Nine Star Alliance should be a powerful sect with a very high status.