Chapter 376 Two-headed Griffin

Wan Xiangxiang was fortunate that the territory of this world was not that big. Otherwise, if he had to walk for a year and a half to get to another city, he would be done with it.

However, the journey on foot and in a carriage was too long, and he felt it was necessary to find a means of transportation.

My fingers wandered around the map, searching for this dense route, and finally stopped on a hill. This location was marked with a dangerous symbol. This hill was the territory of a pair of two-headed griffons. The level of these two two-headed griffins is around level five.

Speaking of transportation tools, what can compare to a flying beast? And after making the decision, Wan Xiangxiang began to follow the map.

Three days later, Wan Xiangxiang arrived outside the boundary of this hilly area.

If you want to enter the hilly area, you have to pass through a forest first.

After Wan Xiangxiang passed through this forest, the scene inside was like a completely different world.

The sky is as blue as blue, with a few black dots skipping over from time to time, which should be the birds living here.

Although the two-headed gryphons are unruly and domineering, they are few in number after all. If they want to defend the territory in this area, just the two of them may not be able to do it. In this way, other birds must also take advantage of it.

After Wan Xiangxiang went deeper, he found that the number of other bright beasts in this area was at least 100%. They were probably forced to relocate due to the power of the two-headed gryphon, and those left behind were all without much intelligence. beast.

A roar sounded, causing the surrounding birds and beasts to scatter in shock.

Wan Xiangliang's attention shifted and he discovered two black spots hovering in the sky and landing a few hills away from him.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was extremely high, and he immediately saw the full picture of these two black spots. They were griffins with two wings on their backs, and their bodies were yellow in color. There were sharp claws growing under their legs. This should be to allow them to Swooping down high in the sky to capture prey.

They all have one very obvious feature, that is, they have two heads! Anyone with a discerning eye can see that this is the two-headed griffon that Wan Xiangxiang is looking for.

Wan Xiangxiang found the target and looked for it in the direction where they landed just now.

It took two hours to reach this hill.

After climbing over the hill, we saw a clear and huge pool, surrounded by green grass and dotted with unknown little flowers. The scenery looked very pleasant, and there was a clean stream not far away. There is scenery and water, and all the sounds give rise to a longing to live here forever.

Opposite this pool should be the residence of the two-headed gryphon.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly envied that his residence was not as good as two bright beasts! No, I am still wandering around without a fixed place to live. It couldn't be any worse.

The ringing mental power spread to the opposite side, and the location of the two-headed gryphon was quickly detected.

The two-headed gryphon on the opposite side should have also discovered his presence. After a loud exploration, a deafening beast roar came from the hill opposite. The sound was sharp and deafening!

Wan Xiangxiang immediately used his power, stretched out a palm, and formed a barrier of airflow in the air, blocking the sonic attack of the two-headed gryphon.