Chapter 349: Snatching the Dragon Blood Fruit

Wan Xiangxiang knew clearly that it was no longer suitable for them to stay in the team at this time. Not to mention what obstacles these people would bring to them, the main reason was that they might implicate Mu Lin Palace, which had great influence on several major forces. There is no top force among them. If other forces join forces to attack, there is a possibility that Mu Lin Palace will be completely wiped out.

Wan Xiangxiang went to Cui Xingwen that day and entrusted him with some detoxification pills to sell. All the disciples who were not Mu Lin Palace raised the price five times!

Let those guys have the nerve to search for their space rings! Since the enemy is too unfriendly, there is no need for Wan Xiangxiang to be nice to him.

After explaining the follow-up, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing took a face-changing pill that day, changed their appearance, and left the camp.

The next day, those who had been paying close attention to Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qinghu discovered that they were missing.

Everyone could only put aside their petty thoughts for the time being and concentrate on dealing with the demonic insects in front of them.

Although people from the Luming Sect would still yell at Mu Lindian from time to time, it was not painful for Shui Qiuhua.

"Where are we going next?" Mu Qing had already followed Wan Xiangxiang and left the group. But the territory of the Demonic Insects still needs to go deeper, and Wan Xiangxiang is also very interested in the Dragon Blood Fruit.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Let's go directly into the crowd in a moment."

"Then which sect should we pretend to be disciples?" Mu Qing asked.

Wan Liangxiang said: "There's no need to pretend, there are a lot of people dressed like us now anyway, just stand in the crowd casually, they won't be divided into camps when they break in."

He led Mu Qing around and returned to the crowd. At this time, the human soul refiners were already fighting in the territory of the poisonous demon insects. Naturally, no one would notice that there were two more people on their side.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing killed the demonic insects. Mu Qing no longer used the ice soul refining ability, but used the wood system.

With the help of detoxification pills, the human side has a great chance of winning. Therefore, Cui Wenxing’s detoxification pills are selling very hotly. Bitao Sect also sells detoxification pills in the same way, but the quality of theirs is too poor and the price is too high. Not bad, many people turned around and bought Cui Xingwen’s detoxification pill after taking it.

It took everyone five days to clear away the demonic insects in the periphery. At the same time, more than half of the human side suffered casualties.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing mingled among the crowd and entered a ten-mile radius of the Dragon Blood Fruit Tree.

Wan Xiangxiang saw the Dragon Blood Fruit Tree from a distance. It was an extremely tall tree. The tree was as thick as thirty people surrounding it. It was about seventy meters high. There were also faint clouds and mist visible on the branches of the tree. The trees are winding and the leaves are luxuriant, which makes them feel like they are blocking out the sky and the sun.

But compared to Mu Xiuyuan's body, this height and volume are nothing.

Most of the main force of the Demonic Insect Tribe is placed here, and no one has the intention to seize it now. After all, the Dragon Blood Fruit has not yet begun to mature.

Looking at the thousands of fruits on the Dragon Blood Fruit.

Mu Qing asked: "Isn't the Dragon Blood Fruit very precious? Why are there so many of them?"