Chapter 348 Going deeper again

Wanxiang Xiangshui Qiuhua couldn't help but sigh a little after talking about all this.

Peng Xuelin interjected: "Let's not mention these for now. Anyway, Mu Lin Palace has nothing to lose this time. Let's talk about business." He then walked towards the temporary conference hall of Mu Lin Palace.

Shui Qiuhua regarded Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing as one of his own, so he called them in when discussing the matter.  The matter about the birth of the strange treasure was naturally settled in the end. Many soul refiners put it aside for the time being, because there were more important things that required their attention.

"In the last month of the opening of the Cliffless World, we will once again go deep into the territory of the Demonic Insects. This is our biggest purpose in entering the Cliffless World." Peng Xuelin explained to the two of them.

"Hunting Demonic Insects?" Wan Xiangxiang didn't think about the purpose of entering the Cliffless World, but he just guessed that it wouldn't be as simple as simply hunting Demonic Insects.

"Yes and no." Peng Xuelin explained, "In addition to isolating other human spirit refiners above the Return to Sun Realm in Wuya Realm, there is also a very precious fruit tree called Dragon Blood Fruit. This kind of fruit It can further purify the bloodline of living things, making people's bloodline abilities more powerful. It also contains a lot of spiritual energy."

Peng Xuelin tapped his fingers on the table, his eyes filled with desire for the Dragon Blood Fruit: "Taking the Dragon Blood Fruit when you break through to a great realm will not only purify your bloodline qualifications, but the spiritual energy contained in it will also have a certain probability. Let the soul refiner break through a great realm in one fell swoop!"

"Dragon blood fruit?" Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin. There are many things that can be associated with the word 'dragon blood'.

Peng Xuelin explained: "Although it is called dragon blood fruit, it actually has nothing to do with dragon blood. It is just used as a metaphor to make the bloodline more effective."

Wan Xiangxiang coughed twice, which was completely understandable. Could he really think that there were jade and white jade in the jade and white jade soup?

Peng Xuelin continued: "The Demonic Insects at the peak of the Return to the Sun Realm can also use the Dragon Blood Fruit to purify their blood, so that they can break through the Blood Coagulation Realm with the help of the aura contained in the Dragon Blood Fruit. In this way, the probability of transforming into a human form can be reduced from the original level. A basic increase of 50%! However, this is also a special case and can only be described as a general situation."

Once the Demonic Insects can transform into human form, their strength will be at least two to three times that of the Demonic Insects who have not transformed! Naturally, the human race cannot let them develop and grow. In addition to getting the dragon blood fruit, the purpose this time is to kill all the demonic insects that took the dragon blood fruit and transformed.

Peng Xuelin shook his head slightly when he said this. It's a pity that this fruit tree is under the protection of the demonic insects. Every time our human soul refiners want to get the dragon blood fruit, there will be countless casualties. "

There is one thing that makes Wan Xiangxiang very puzzled. If this is the case, why didn't we seize the dragon blood fruit tree earlier? But you have to wait until they have prepared the strongest defense before fighting for it? "

The Zerg took the lead in occupying the territory, which meant that they had more time and opportunities to deploy defenses, which was very disadvantageous to the human race. Then why did the human race not take the lead in occupying the location of the Dragon Blood Tree when entering the Cliffless World?