Chapter 248 Take Care

I saw that after the energy ball touched the energy cover, it did not explode for a while! Instead, it began to rotate on the protective shield, unable to break through this layer of energy protection.

Liu Han felt a little more relaxed when he saw this situation. Wanxiang's protective shield had easily blocked the attack of his own warships before. He was also worried that this energy ball would be as extraordinary as the protective shield. At the same time, when he saw that the energy ball was just hovering outside the protective shield, his confidence in his own side became a little stronger.

Mo Shenghai was immediately proud when he saw that his battleship's protective shield could easily block the opponent's attack! I just felt that I had regained a little bit of the face I had lost just now. I laughed wildly and said, "This is all you have? You should try your best to do it!"

Mu Qing became a little anxious when he saw that his energy ball could not enter the opponent's energy shield. Wan Xiangxiang held down Mu Qing who was about to move and said, "Just watch with peace of mind!"

After the energy ball rotated for a while, the opponent's protective shield suddenly disappeared without a sound, and the power of the originally soft energy ball instantly increased!

A strong sense of crisis made Liu Han and Mo Shenghai quickly avoid it! This revealed the battleship behind them. The energy ball rotated and smashed into the battleship, like a drill drilling a hole in the battleship inch by inch. Upon seeing this, several superpowers hurriedly jumped out of the battleship. Jump out!

The next moment, the entire battleship exploded! Some people who had no time to escape were blown into pieces, and some who could manage to escape were seriously injured due to the residual force. !

Liu Han didn't expect this energy ball to be so powerful! Looking at the bombed main battleship, I felt unwilling to do so!

Mu Qing saw the opponent's warship being exploded by a small energy ball! He immediately became excited and said excitedly: "Our battleship is so powerful! It's great! Yuanyuan! Can you let me fire some cannons!"

Of course, Wan Xiangxiang knows that this is not the original power of the energy ball. This is because it absorbs the power of the opponent's energy shield to have such a great effect. If you want to blame it, it is because the opponent's energy shield is too powerful! If the opponent does not open the protective shield, this energy ball can only exert one-third of its power at most.

Of course, this energy ball also has flaws. The energy it can absorb is up to five times its own. It cannot absorb energy beyond this range.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that Mu Qing was so happy, so it was hard to displease him. Although the battleship was independently controlled by Yuanyuan and Fangfang, there were places where the battleship pilots could control it. Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing with him. Qing Lai is familiar with the control keys.

After listening to it several times, Mu Qing actually didn't quite remember the functions of so many buttons, so he just pressed a few control buttons to try out the feel.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little speechless. Fortunately, when he designed it, he gave the system to eliminate some unreasonable key combinations. Otherwise, Mu Qing doesn’t know if the battleship will explode if he acts like this!

Mu Qing controlled the battleship's turret and fired a burst of fire in all directions! All the superpowers who had seen the power of this energy cannon were shocked!

They have already seen what happened to the main battleship. The main battleship has the strongest defense among these battleships. If it were them, the fate would definitely be even more miserable!