Chapter 382 Nine-headed Demon Luan Totem

Lan Mu hurried on as quickly as possible and arrived outside the city of Diligent City two days later.

When Mu Qing arrived at the scene, people from the City of Diligence were surrounding and killing outsiders. The situation here was more serious than that of the City of Courage.

Mu Qing was too high in the air and couldn't see the people below clearly, so he had to let the blue formation descend nearby first.

Mu Qing entered the crowd with his stomach and found Ning Xia among a group of people fighting.

Mu Qing stepped forward to help and killed several strong men from the hardworking city who were surrounding them.

Ningxia saw a familiar person and said in surprise: "Mu Qing!"

Mu Qing nodded: "Fight first!"

The outsiders are fighting here and retreating at the same time, and try to leave the scope of the City of Diligence as early as possible.

What Mu Yu didn't expect was that Ning Xia was actually a small team leader, leading hundreds of people at a time.

A group of people withdrew from the territory of the City of Diligence.

Ning Xia said: "Okay! We have left the territory of Diligent City! If the people of Diligent City leave the territory, their strength will be weakened a lot, and there will be nothing to fear in the future."

Mu Qing watched Ning Xia speaking to everyone, and joked privately: "I can't tell you are pretty decent.

Ning Xia smiled and said: "Thank you. In fact, I was also very good before, but you didn't realize it."

Mu Qing pouted, obviously not believing what he said, and got down to business and said, "I have to leave. Do you want to leave with me?"

Ning Xia frowned and said, "Aren't you with us?"

Mu Yu shook his head: "I just came back to see if you could get out alive. My friend is still waiting for me to come back." Xia Ning was very surprised that Mu Qing actually had a friend! However, he still had a lot of people with him, so he couldn't leave with Mu Qing, so he had to reject the proposal.

Mu Yu didn't waste any more time and got on Lan Mu to leave.

Ningxia waved and said: "See you in the Land of Mirror Moon!"

Mu Yu nodded, his blue eyes taking off.

Lan Mumo soon caught up with Wan Xiangxiang's team. In the past few days, several groups of local humans came to surround them. Wan Xiangxiang would leave their supreme leader alive.

The large team headed in the direction of the Mirror Moon Land. Due to the large number of people in their advancing team, they easily attracted the attention of the bright beasts. From time to time, several bright beasts would come to attack.

There were many poisonous insects and strange creatures along the way, but the people who came out of the pagoda were not weak in strength. Only a few people died along the way. This was because they were caught off guard and were poisoned.

In addition to the people who died, there were also many people who were injured on the way. Fortunately, everyone was fully prepared before leaving the treasure house. They had exchanged a lot of various types of wound medicine, and they could recover quickly after being injured. Wan Xiangxiang's thoughts were divided into eight parts in the deduction of the spiritual pattern. He always felt that this spiritual pattern should have a great relationship with them.

Everyone moved forward at a slow pace, and two months passed in the blink of an eye.

Wan Lingxiang's shoulder was suddenly tapped.