Chapter 396 Thousand Daomu Inheritance

At this time, the high priest had already stood up, first took out the seeds that were originally in the wooden box, and threw them on the ground seemingly casually.

The high priest said to Mu Yu: "Stretch out your hand."

Mu Yu did as he was told.

A sharp blade seemed to cut through the air and cut Mu Yu's finger, leaving a white mark "?" The high priest wondered, "Why wasn't it cut?" He cut it again, but there was still no reaction.

The high priest was speechless: "You have quite thick skin." Actually, the skin is not broken at all!

Mu Yu scratched his head with his other hand and said, "How about I cut it myself?"

The high priest nodded. He couldn't control his position well. It would be bad if he accidentally cut off the child's fingers.

Mu Yu himself cut his finger with spiritual energy, and the blood dripped to the ground and was absorbed by the seed.

After half a minute, the high priest said: "That's it."

The high priest's scepter shone brightly, and a ball of wood-attribute spiritual energy floated towards the location of the seeds. The seeds grew vigorously at a speed visible to the naked eye.

After sprouting, it became a sapling and then a big tree.

Even the high priest's eyes flickered.

In less than a few minutes, this Ten Thousand Yuan Yunling Tree, which can prove the talent of the Mu people, grew into a towering tree thirty meters high. The originally hot weather was a bit cooler under the cover of trees.

After the Wanyuan Yunling Tree grew into a hundred-meter-long tree, it stopped growing. The leaves on the tree began to fall off, and when they fell in the air, they turned into dots of wood-attribute spiritual energy.

Mu Yu could slightly feel the difference in these auras, just like the auras in Mu Qing's body, there were two types.

One is a yellowish green aura, which is called negative aura.

Another kind of bluish green aura is called positive aura.

The spiritual energy scattered on this Ten Thousand Yuan Yunling Spiritual Tree is the combination of positive and negative spiritual energy.

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes and suddenly felt that they had suffered a big loss!

After the spiritual energy was dispersed, the sky was covered with dark clouds and there was a faint roar of thunder.

A purple thunderbolt descended and struck the Ten Thousand Yuan Yunling Tree. Fortunately, the tree was strong enough, and there was no impact after the purple thunderbolt.

There was more than one thunder and lightning. Soon the second thunder and lightning came down. After a total of nine thunder and lightning struck, the movement in the sky stopped. Golden light emerged from the clouds and shone directly on Mu Qing's body.

Mu Yu seemed to have entered countless information into his mind. He felt sleepy for a moment and his eyes were about to close.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little worried, but he didn't dare to interrupt the ceremony. At this time, he already regretted it. He should have asked clearly about the steps before the ceremony was held. He should not just believe that the high priest had no ill intentions towards them. , but at this time, all he could do was wait for the news.

It must be that I have been too relaxed in a comfortable environment, causing my thinking to be less rigorous! Mu Yu was knocked back to his original shape under the baptism of golden light, and Qian Dao Mu's body was deeply embedded in the soil.