Chapter 264 The Patriarch's Promise

Mu Qing looked at the two people leaving and said with emotion: "Unexpectedly, it turns out that Huai Tu and Luo Luo are the ones who are going to hold the ceremony. ---" Bi Si heard the news and exclaimed: "You guys say what! Huai Tu and Luo Luo want to form a contract! "

Bisi is not happy! You must know that most of the girls in the tribe want to hold a ceremony with Huaitu.

Bisi is the daughter of the clan leader. She is already very competitive, and she wants to get pregnant even more, so that she will have more money to show off.

Unexpectedly, the person who finally formed a bond with Huai Tu would be a man.

No one has noticed it before! I thought they were just good brothers!

When Mu Qing saw Bi Si reacting so violently, he remembered that this girl was still secretly in love with Huai Tu, and comforted him: "Don't be too sad, for men, they are everywhere!"

Bi thought that she was here for business, and immediately asked what Luo Luo said: "Do you have something you want? What do you want?"

Mu Qing handed her a brochure with photos of the things they needed! Printed out after Yuanyuanpai took the photo. Bisi took the booklet and looked at it. She had seen most of the things in it before: "What do you want these for?" As if she thought of something, Bisi's eyes lit up: "Are you using this for? Refining spiritual weapons?"

Bisi also thought about the business and asked: "Are you flying spiritual weapons again? Can you sell me a few?"

Mu Qing asked, "What is a spiritual weapon?"

"It's the one you used yesterday! The flying spiritual weapon!"

Wan Xiangxiang understood that she was probably talking about the aircraft.

Bi wanted to get an aircraft, but the aircraft required energy panels to drive. Wan Xiangxiang said helplessly: "It's not that I won't give it to you, but it will be gone if the energy in it is used up." He is still here now. , naturally he can make boards that can be placed, but what if he leaves? These aircraft are no more than useless garbage.

Bisi didn't know the situation very well and said, "Sell me one first, and I'll take it back and ask my dad!"

Bisi's "please leave" went as quickly as it came. After getting the aircraft and getting familiar with how to drive it, she ran back happily. "Isn't this girl the Huai Tu of Zhi Huan? Why is she still smiling so happily when the Huai Tu has already formed a contract with someone else?" Mu Qing asked in confusion.

Wan Xiangxiang really didn't know how to answer. He had only talked about Mu Yi in his previous life and in this life, but he guessed that Bi Si didn't like Huai Tu as much as she thought. ---Maybe Huai Tu is just like a toy to her. When a new toy replaces it, she will no longer pay attention to an old toy.

When Bi Si returned home, she couldn't wait to test drive the aircraft with Nan Sheng in the open space. Bi Si asked, "Dad, can't you fly yourself? Why did you buy this aircraft?"

Bisi thought to herself, maybe she bought it for herself!

As a strong man who returned to the Moon Realm, Nan Sheng could naturally fly in the air for a short period of time, but it was impossible to maintain a long-term flight.

Naturally, Nan Sheng had his own plans. He did not directly answer his daughter's question. Instead, he asked Bi Si to have someone come to his home as a guest tomorrow. If he had anything to do, he could talk to those two people.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised when he learned that Nan Jiang was inviting him and Mu Qing to be guests, but he guessed that they wanted to discuss aircraft and elixirs with him.