Chapter 204 Driftwood City

Seeing that the store owner and clerk were all aggressive, Mu Qing said: "We seem to have entered a black shop!"

Wan Xiangxiang spread his hands: "It is inevitable that there will be several setbacks in life!"

"Then what should we do?" Mu Qing looked at his boss, who was an eighth-level psychic. "How about we beat him up and send him to the security department?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said, I guess there are people like this guy in the security department. You can see from his familiar actions that this is not the first time they have opened this black shop. When the security department comes, they will just arrest us. "

Mu Qing felt that what Wan Xiang said made sense, so he touched his chin and said, "What should we do?"

Wan Xiangxiang was amused by his chin-touching behavior. He sometimes liked to touch his chin. He didn't expect that this man's habit could be contagious after being with others for a long time.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Let's beat him up and run away!"

Mu Qing nodded: "That's a good idea. I want to trick our star coins and beat him into a pig's head!"

The boss listened to the two young men discussing how to deal with him word by word, and they didn't avoid him at all. His face suddenly turned dark, and he gestured to the two boys to tell them to take action.

These superpowers were just a few level eight superpowers. Wan Xiangxiang defeated several of them by himself, especially the boss! Wan Xiangxiang beat him hard, especially in the face! When Wan Xiangxiang stopped, the boss's face was swollen into a big pig's head just like Mu Qing said.

The boss just closed the door and no one from outside could get in.

When people outside saw the door here closed, they all stayed away wisely. When the time comes, these slaughtered fat sheep will be reported to the security department, and they may have to be dragged as witnesses. Who is willing to do this laborious task? What a pleasant thing.

Since Wan Xiangxiang had beaten someone, of course there would be no clues. He mentally scanned the surroundings and found that there were no cameras or anything like that. It must be that even if there were people behind him, the boss would not dare to blatantly leave evidence. This would save him a lot of trouble.

Wan Xiangxiang did not forget the confusion skill added to his mental power. Since he was able to become elemental, his mental power has also developed in different directions.

Now Wan Xiangxiang does not need to directly point his eyes to use his confusion skills. Wan Xiangxiang rarely uses this skill. One is that this skill is too girly, and the other is that this skill is of little use to a person with a high mental power. If someone with a lower mental power is not as strong as him, he can kill him, so there is no need for this skill at all. !

I thought this skill was useless before, but now it can be of some use. Wan Xiangxiang directly used his mental power to invade the boss's consciousness and erased the specific information about him and Mu Qing, including the robot Yuanyuan.

Then go and erase the memories of those two employees.

After Wan Xiangxiang finished doing this, he stood up and said, "Okay, it's done." Let's go take a public aircraft! "

Mu Qing opened the door directly, and Wan Xiangxiang was afraid of being seen by others, so he used his mental power to cover their faces.

It turned out that his actions were unnecessary. Not a single person could be found on the street, not even a camera! Wan Xiangxiang tsked twice and said, "If the people here were tricked, there wouldn't be a single human or physical evidence to be found!"