Chapter 306 Beast Transformation Ability

"Thank you, this is your reward." Wan Xiangxiang gave him a bottle of potion.

The bartender didn't expect to get benefits. As long as he introduced the guests, he would also get a crystal coin. However, if the customer wants to tip him, it will not say anything on it: "You are too polite!" He said this, but the bartender did not hide the joy on his face and accepted the potion.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing followed the waiter and left.

The waiter took the two people to the backstage of the bar. He was not afraid of what the people here would do to them. Anyway, these people couldn't beat him and Mu Qing.

Several people walked through the long corridor, and after about five minutes, they stopped in front of the door of a room at the end of the corridor.

"We're here." The waiter reminded, then knocked on the door.

"Come in." An old male voice came out.

The waiter turned the doorknob and invited the two of them in?

The waiter said: "We have guests."

Once inside, you will see simple interior decoration and furniture.

An old man was sitting at the table. His appearance matched the sound he made before. He looked like an old man. There are some chairs on the opposite side of the table.

"Please sit down." The old man stretched out his hand and motioned for the two of them to sit on the chair opposite him.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi sat down, the old man spoke again: "What news do you two want to get? I have an atlas of the distribution of various forces on the planet, which contains a very clear list of main members and actual territorial divisions. The most important thing is Our news is updated every five days. You will definitely not lose money if you buy this book! It only costs 300,000 crystal coins!" He said and took out a five centimeter thick book.

Wan Xiangxiang twitched his lips as he looked at such a thick atlas of strength distribution, thinking that even the Star Thief knew how to do sales promotion! He declined politely: "I'm sorry, our purpose this time is not to understand the distribution of strength here, but to inquire about other news.

,, the old man glanced at the two of them and took the book back with some regret. This book has always sold well in the past! Every new person who comes here has to buy a copy: "I wonder what news you two want to know?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out a picture and said, "I want to see where there are similar patterns."

The old man took the picture and took a look at it and said, "Five million crystal coins!" Wan Xiangxiang threw out an anonymous card and said, "Is this okay?" "

The old man put the card away with a smile and replied: "I will send you the coordinates right now."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect that the matter would be over so quickly, and he and Mu Qing rushed to the location immediately. ---Seeing this square with people coming and going, Wan Xiangxiang really felt like he had been cheated! In this place that everyone knew, the old man actually sold him 500,000 crystal coins! Too much!

Mu Qing expressed anger at this: "That old man is such a bully! Let's go back and pluck out the old man's beard after we finish the work here!" Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "Forget it, it's just five hundred thousand crystal coins." , this time I can create something worth tens of millions. Besides, if there is no news about this old man, we can't just ask him on the street. If word spreads, it will probably attract other people's attention. "

Mu Qing felt that this was indeed the case, so he wasn't angry anymore.

However, there were too many people in the square, which blocked most of the spiritual patterns here, making it impossible to record them for a while. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu had to wait until dark and everyone had dispersed to do it again.