Chapter 274 Long-eared Elephant Territory

After hearing the description of their experience, Wan Xiangxiang also made speculations about what happened this time. ---This is like a level of spiritual pattern inheritance.

The spiritual patterns on this altar are just a preliminary test. Only if you can activate the teleportation spiritual patterns here can you be considered successful.

After success, you will enter the next level. Because they activate their spiritual power together, they will all be teleported away.

The second level is those incomplete spiritual patterns. The knowledge required for incomplete spiritual patterns is a bit more difficult than the previous one.

Only after all the incomplete spiritual patterns on the wall are repaired will the final inheritance be obtained. This inheritance cannot be obtained just by talking about it. If you don't understand the meaning, you will be blown away by this inheritance. Then this is a challenge. It can be considered a failure.

After these inherited knowledge are integrated, it will be more than enough to find the transmitted spiritual patterns from the original spiritual patterns.

In the end, he should have obtained the knowledge inheritance of these spiritual patterns. The long-haired tribe and long-eared elephants who were originally transferred in lost the opportunity to continue the inheritance, so they were all transferred out.

This should be the place where the spirit patterns of the fish tribe were inherited in the old days, so there was not much risk. Even those who failed in Sichuan Guang were not in danger.

Wan Xiangxiang returned to the altar. This time he could see many more spirit patterns, and he was no longer limited to the nine large spirit patterns and one hundred and eight small spirit patterns before.

Among these patterns, hundreds more combined spirit patterns were discovered.

Wan Xiangxiang had to sigh at the ability of his predecessors to produce such spiritual patterns.

He observed these spiritual patterns and found a hidden seventh-level teleportation spiritual pattern, with the indicator pointing upward.

He guessed that this should be the spiritual pattern that could reach the ground.

Wan Xiangxiang asked everyone to get ready and wait for the next teleportation spirit pattern to overlap.

"If my guess is correct, the teleportation point of this teleportation array is above. But this time it requires much more spiritual power than before, so everyone may need to hold on." Wan Xiangxiang took out the elixir. This is an elixir for restoring spiritual energy. If there is any danger after being teleported outside, everyone should take this elixir immediately."

Everyone was very happy to receive the elixir. They had not been able to teleport away before. These long-haired tribesmen did not mean to blame him. Everyone chose Bi Jing Road, and it was just an accident that they fell here.

About two hours later, the teleportation spirit patterns overlapped again, and Wanxiang shouted to input spiritual power. "

The spiritual power was input, and almost 90% of everyone's spiritual power was extracted before the spiritual patterns lit up again. ---After a while, everyone landed on a green grassland.

Knowing that they had successfully emerged from the underground, the long-haired people immediately became vigilant. They didn't know if there would be any danger in the surroundings, but they were still very vigilant.

I saw green grass all around, small streams, clumps of shrubs and some flowers, and a few scattered trees with fruits hanging on them. There didn't seem to be anything dangerous about it, except that there were so many noises. I don’t know if this place is really as problem-free as what I see.

【2】God-Level Armor MasterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara