Chapter 313 Detection of Soul Power

Fortunately, Mu Qing still remembered to keep a low profile. ---So Mu Qing politely refused: "I have already sold the last six pills, otherwise you can go find the person just now, maybe he is willing to give you a few pills."

Mu Yu shied away the blame without any guilt. The man was so generous just now and no one around him dared to provoke him. He was sure that they would not dare to provoke this rich country bumpkin either!

"You! I think you just look down on me!" The young man pointed at Mu Yi's nose and scolded him.

Mu Qing spread his hands with an indifferent expression: "No, I always treat everyone equally."

The young man said fiercely: "I don't believe you don't have it in your hands! You must have kept something as good as the fermented Jinguo." He felt flat when he saw Mu Qing's face. His expression didn't take him seriously at all. inside.

Mu Qing said: "How could I keep something so hot? Even if I kept it, it would have already entered my stomach." He patted his belly.

Seeing Mu Qing's attitude of not being afraid of boiling water, the young man raised his fist and wanted to go forward and hit someone. But when he saw the surrounding environment, he lowered his fist. It was not a good place to cause trouble, otherwise he would be punished. Kicked out.

"Just wait for me! I won't make it easy for you!" The young man left the harsh words and turned around to leave.

Mu Qing looked at the man's back and curled his lips, muttering in a low voice: "You coward, what are you pretending to be?"

Although the voice of the complaint was low, the spirit refiners around him were all sharp-sighted. The young man was almost beaten by his words: "What did you say!"

Mu Qing opened his eyes and told lies: "I didn't say anything!"

The grumpy boy originally wanted to beat him, but he thought there would be other tests later and there would be many opportunities to teach him a lesson, so he temporarily calmed down.

Mu Qing curled his lips again: "Pretending."

"You!" The boy's eyes widened. This time he was really going to hit someone! Suddenly someone hugged his hands and feet from behind. This was a friend of the bad-tempered boy. He quickly comforted him and said, "If you make trouble here, you will be kicked out. You are not a villain."

The grumpy boy thought about it. This was probably what this person was trying to do to anger him, so that he could take the initiative to stir up trouble. Then all the blame would be placed on him, and the other party's conspiracy would succeed!

Thinking of this, he finally calmed down and quickly returned to his seat.

Mu Qing found it boring, so he guessed that this person didn't dare to do anything in this examination venue. It was just as he thought, this guy was just a show-off, and he wanted three thousand spirit crystals to buy his stuffed Jinguo. ? Don’t even think about it!

But the waiting time was long, so Mu Yi took out the dried meat and gnawed it, thinking that he would be able to show off when he saw Wan Xiang when he saw so many spiritual crystals.

As for the guy who made such nonsense just now, Mu Qing is really not afraid of him. As long as he can enter the Mulin Palace, there will be a backstage to protect him! These ghosts and monsters don’t dare to come out to cause trouble. What if they do it behind the scenes? It's not certain who killed whom. Although Mu Qing's cultivation level is not high, he has never been afraid of anyone even if he risked his life. He has strong self-healing ability. As long as he intends, his blood will be poisonous. Yes, as soon as the enemy comes up, he will release some blood and poison him in seconds! Presumably no one would think of guarding against the blood of others.