Chapter 237 Domain

Wan Xiangxiang really doesn't know what his connection is with the Black Doudou Alliance. Could it be that he has been too conspicuous recently?

This time, four mechas came directly.

Wan Xiangxiang took a pill and regained the power he had just consumed.

It wasn't like he was unsure of how to deal with the four eleventh-level superpowers.

Although Wan Xiangxiang is a level 9 superpower user, he has always used a level 10 superpower mecha. Due to the fight just now, many trees in this forest were destroyed, so the space is much wider now. .

The ringing mechas stood in this slightly messy space, waiting for the arrival of those mechas.

"Yuanyuan, please step back." It can be said that the battle this time will affect a wider area. Although Yuanyuan was remade by him, a robot can't really fight against the mecha.

Yuanyuan obediently stepped back.

Four mechas came up and surrounded Wan Xiangxiang.

These people were like robots. Wan Xiangxiang asked several questions but no one responded.

Although none of these people spoke, Wan Xiangxiang could tell that these people were vaguely headed by a mecha master standing in front, and they must all be following his orders.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a delicate energy gun from the space capsule on the right arm of the mecha and aimed it at one of the mechas on the opposite side.

It was obvious that these people didn't care much about Wansheng's energy gun.

Wan Xiangxiang is not afraid that these people will not take him seriously, but he is afraid that they will be wary of him! This is an eleventh-level superpower. I don’t know what the leader of the Black Doudou Alliance thinks. He actually spends so much effort to deal with him. He thinks that these people want to catch a small ninth-level superpower. question?

Wan Xiangxiang activated the first shot. After the first energy bullet of the energy gun was fired, his figure immediately moved, and then he fired the second shot, the third shot, the fourth shot..., attacking The objects are all vital parts of the same mecha.

Then he attacked the other two mechas, and these shots all hit the same places on the mechas.

The energy gun used by Wan Xiangxiang was not very powerful, and it was also because he felt that the incoming energy was only so small, so the few mecha masters who were attacked only dodged slightly. These energy bombs only left a little white mark on the mecha, and then the energy disappeared.

One of the mecha masters finally sneered, which was the sound transmitted through the external sound hole.

Wan Xiangxiang was surprised: "So you are not mute?"

These mechas ignored Wan Xiangxiang's slightly provocative tone.

Just when everyone thought Wan Xiangxiang posed no threat. Just as the first mecha under attack was about to attack Wan Xiangxiang, the entire mecha fell forward and lost its combat capability.

The energy bomb that Wan Xiangxiang attacked just now was not a pure energy bomb. It was mixed with his mental power. The mental power invaded the mecha and destroyed the main output parts.

The energy of the mecha could not be supplied, and the superhuman in the mecha could not open the door of the mecha for a while, and could only be trapped inside. As for the leading superpower in front of him, why didn't Wan Xiangxiang connect his machine? A is also destroyed?

Wan Xiangxiang had already faintly felt that there was an invisible air current around this man. Even if he attacked, he would definitely deflect. He might as well stop doing that kind of useless work. As long as there are no other people to hinder him, he can have a duel with this person.