Chapter 294 Contradiction (1)

Wei Jingnan said nothing and waited for his next words. ---Jiang Zhun continued: "To tell you the truth, there are only 999 red beads on this planet. It is impossible for two people to leave this planet. This trial is prepared for you."

Jiang Jingnan clenched her fists: "What do you mean?"

"This trial is like this. Either you will be killed by them. Then Mr. will no longer waste resources and will send these people out. Either you will kill all these people, otherwise even if you collect enough 500 Even a red bead cannot leave this planet. The two-year time limit has come, but you seem to have not been able to complete the task." Jiang Huai's voice was calm, and no other emotions could be heard, as if he was discussing something with Jiang Jingnan The situation of the task.

At this moment, Jiang Jingnan's thoughts were surprisingly calm, and he asked coldly: "You said you would bring in a ftt alien beast in two months. Is it true that you can get out as long as you kill the alien beast?"

Jiang Huai complained somewhat that you have misunderstood me, what I said is true, but..."

"What!" No matter how calm Jiang Jingnan was, there was still a hint of urgency.

"There are only two months of buffer time left. If you can't take action anymore, then in order to achieve the purpose of training you, sir will introduce a batch of eighth-level alien beasts. Of course, these alien beasts will have red beads on them." Jiang Huai He smiled to show that he was not lying.

Jiang Jingnan clenched his fists.

"This place will become a real purgatory by then. You should think clearly about it yourself. You must know that you are my husband's favorite young master." Jiang Huai patted the slightly wrinkled hem of his clothes, got up and went back to his room.

Jiang Jingnan stood there for a long time. To be honest, Jiang Jingnan didn't completely believe what Jiang Huai said. He didn't feel that he was so extraordinary that he could win the favor of the so-called gentleman.

Since Jiang Huai can say such things to himself, who can guarantee that he will not say it to others?

This makes us wonder if there is any suspicion of sowing discord.

As for the eighth-level beast Jiang Huai said, it is possible that it really exists, and the fact that there are only 999 red beads may not be false. If he wants to take these people out, he must have enough Strength.

Jiang Jingnan naturally cannot defeat the eighth-level alien beasts, but he must become stronger in the remaining two months to give himself the ability to resist the eighth-level alien beasts.

From this day on, he began to go out early and come back late.

Jiang Jingyun asked: "Jingnan, how can you go out by yourself? There are almost no red beaded alien beasts outside now. We should save our energy and wait until a new batch of alien beasts come over before going out to fight. ---" Jiang Jingnan shook his head and said firmly: "I want to become stronger."

He wants to become stronger.

If you don't have enough strength, you won't be able to resist the eighth-level beast.

Jiang Jinghan asked in confusion why are you working so hard? We still have a long time to live in the future. It is already amazing to be a fifth-level superpower at the age of twelve." Jiang Jingnan did not dare to tell everyone the facts directly. If they knew that the strange beast that would be delivered next was eight. Level, will you panic?

Seeing that they were not in a hurry, Jiang Jingnan probably understood that Jiang Huai did not tell others what he said to him. If he said this, would they believe Jiang Huai's words? Will you alienate him or even complain and blame him?