Chapter 398 Mutual Benefit

The high priest's scepter stepped on the ground again, and after the ripples spread out, everyone returned to the square, and the scene returned to normal again...

Back to normal...

normal……

Normal shit! Wan Xiangxiang is furious! Why did you have to teleport him out too!

Fang Fang looked confused, don't ask why Wan Xiangxiang knew! Because Fang Fang also specially changed the head of the display screen, which displayed the four characters "inexplicable"!

The Mu people who had gathered in the square gradually dispersed. Wan Xiangxiang thought that they were all out anyway, so he just bought some meat and went back.

The soul-burning sycamore tree transformed into a doll. Wan Xiangxiang picked up the child resignedly and took a group of spiritual seeds to buy monster meat.

It was the same shop where I bought meat last time, and now the smell of meat came from the shop.

The proprietress was chatting with someone: "I was really craving for it just now. There was actually the smell of meat in the secret forest! I just wanted to go home and eat meat when I smelled it!"

"I smell it too, but I don't know why it smells like meat."

"I heard this is the smell of the divine light of life!"

"The smell of the divine light of life is so fragrant? Is it warning us not to be disturbed by external things? The smell of meat is a test to determine whether we are sincere?"

"You have a point!"

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little ashamed when he heard this. Since there were too many Mu tribe members before, their position was not very obvious. In the end, there were only a few people who could see them stewing meat. I don’t know why they were passed on. This is the level where the God of Life tests his will...

Wan Xiangxiang quickly bought a few monster beasts, found a hidden place, and prepared to draw a one-time teleportation spirit pattern before returning to the secret plains of the Wood Clan.

Mu Qing had fallen into a deep sleep again, and Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to stay by his side. The Burning Soul Sycamore tree was crawling under the tree. Although he was still in the form of a baby, this could not hide the fact that he had lived for an unknown number of years. years old facts.

From time to time, a few fruits would fall off Mu Yu's body, and Wan Xiangxiang collected them.

Twenty days later, Mu Yu regained consciousness again.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang was picking up the last few fruits that Mu Qing had dropped.

Mu Yu's body slowly shrank and gradually returned to his adult form, with no trace of hair on his body.

Wan Xiangxiang took out some clothes and put them on for him.

At this time it was time to go to the high priest and ask for payment.

But before the two of them could get out, the high priest entered the secret plain.

The high priest said: "I didn't expect you to be able to inherit the inheritance so quickly. The inheritance of Qiandao Mu is not the inheritance of ordinary Mu tribe members."

Mu Yu said with some pride: "That's so normal! I told you that I'm gifted."

The high priest was obviously not someone who would deal with people for a long time, so he cut to the chase and said, "Let's go then. It's time for me to fulfill my promise in a few days."