Chapter 308 The Star Thief King's Family

Wu Hanyong continued: "Later I made up my mind to come back, and then I heard that you were getting married! Why should I come back when you are getting married again!"

Chen Puyi: "?" You committed your own death. ---Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi listened with gusto to this matter. As the saying goes, everyone has the heart to gossip...

Let’s say that the two of them just used artificial technology to raise two children.

When Wu Hanyong returned home from the hospital, he met Chen Fuyi and a woman, who said she was pregnant with Chen Boyi's child and asked Chen Fuyi to abandon Wu Hanyong, a reckless man, to marry her!

That’s okay! Wu Hanyong was originally a hot-tempered person. When he heard the news, he immediately beat up Chen Boyi and then the woman. Fortunately, he was concerned about the fact that the woman was pregnant, so he only hit her in the face! He knocked out two of his teeth forcefully.

After the beating, I felt refreshed and went back to the hospital to take both children away. When I held the baby boy, it was no problem! This boy is very well behaved.

But when he wanted to take the baby girl away, she kept crying!

Wu Hanyong only felt that the girl was thinking about her other father, so he put her down again. As soon as he put him down, the girl stopped crying. When he picked her up, she cried again. Wu Hanyong left his daughter in anger.

As for the two children, Chen Boyi also owns half of the children, so let's leave one to him. After all, he is also the Star Thief King. He will definitely make his daughter live a comfortable life. There is no need to suffer along with him.

It had been two years since Wu Hanyong left. Later, he didn't hear that the Star Thief King had married a wife and had children. He wondered if he had misunderstood him, and was about to go back with the child to check the situation. I heard that the Star Thief King is getting married! Getting a wife!

Wu Hanyong is so angry! I just think Chen Fuyi is a scumbag! Never want to go back!

Chen Boyi felt that he had been wronged. He was not familiar with that woman at all, and he didn't know which man's bastard she was pregnant with, so she claimed she was his! Swear to God, he has never touched this woman at all! He was beaten inexplicably without even having time to explain.

As for having a wedding, it was all a bad idea from a subordinate! His wife is gone, isn't he anxious? He thought of a way to trick Wu Hanyong back.

His subordinate said that as long as he wanted to get married, Wu Hanyong would definitely be anxious! He will definitely come to the wedding venue to cause trouble and steal the bride.

Who knew he never came back at all...

Chen Boyi also felt that he was out of his mind at that time, and he actually believed the nonsense of his middle-class subordinate! He lost his wife and children!

Chen Loumeng was also speechless by the weird development of the two people. What kind of bullshit is this eight o'clock time?

Chen Lou Meng vomited: "What's the big deal? You actually left for more than 20 years?"

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing continued to eat without making any remarks. ---But what Wan Xiangxiang is curious about is how two grown men gave birth to a daughter. Logically speaking, the chromosomes do not allow it!

At this time, Chen Loumeng's terminal rang.

Chen Loumeng opened the terminal, and there was a beautiful man inside.

The two said a few words.

Chen Loumeng said: "Dad! I forgot to tell you that I am pregnant with a child! Just in time for you to recover, hurry up and take over your Star Thief Group! I want to raise a child!"