Chapter 208 The beginning of the exchange meeting

Wan Liang responded with a nod: "Go quickly."

Wan Xiangxiang originally wanted Jiang Jingnan and Ding You to help look after Mu Qing, but when he thought that these people would be separated, he forgot about it. Mu Qing followed a group of people onto the aircraft and flew up some distance. Only then did we arrive at the final exchange meeting.

The layout of the house is very simple. The roof beams and walls are all made of wood. The floor under your feet is the trunk of the big tree. The stools everyone sits on are also made of round wood. , Mu Qing secretly said: I don't know if my butt will hurt if I sit on this stool for a long time. I have to sit for eight hours.

Looking at the thick and soft cushions on the main chair, Mu Qing was so envious!

Mu Yu was led to his seat by the wood-type superpower here. He looked around and found that he was the youngest. He murmured in his heart: These guys in the first-class seats are really old. There is a generation gap. It means there is no topic.

Everyone he knew was talking quietly in their seats. Mu Qing glanced left and right. He didn't recognize anyone, so he had to shut up. Soon, a man wearing light green robes walked out of the door. Come in, followed by a few people.

When everyone saw the person coming, they immediately fell silent.

Mu Qing looked over with some curiosity. The man's face looked familiar, but Mu Qing didn't pay much attention to the man's appearance and quickly ignored it. It had nothing to do with him anyway.

Shi Yuan was furious when he saw Mu Qing looking around, but he still had to maintain his image! Image!

Shi Yuan walked to the innermost seat, and he would host this intermediate pharmacist exchange conference.

Mu Qing was secretly envious when he saw someone taking the main seat! I really want to pull him off and sit on my own!

Several people who followed Shi Yuan retreated and stood on both sides of the main seat.

Shi Yuan originally described the key points of refining intermediate potions, and also analyzed the characteristics of some medicinal plants, the conflicts between medicinal materials, and the coordination between medicinal materials.

Mu Qing felt like yawning. If he had known that this kind of exchange meeting was just about theoretical knowledge, he might as well have had more fun with Wan Xiang.

"There are a lot of potion formulas in this star field. Many people think that there are too many potions to use up now. But my point of view is that no matter how many potion formulas are left by our predecessors, we cannot be used by these formulas. Death due to limitations." Shi Yuan devoted his life to researching various new pharmaceuticals, and scorned those pharmacists who were completely uninnovative, thinking that such pharmacists were not qualified to become senior pharmacists at all.

"So the first condition for becoming a recognized senior pharmacist is to have one or more medicines that you can successfully research^" Mu Yi finally couldn't hold it back and yawned, hey, I'm so sleepy, okay I was thinking a lot, and it seemed like someone was calling me in a trance.

"Pharmacist Mu Qing, Pharmacist Mu Yi..."

Shi Yuan gritted his teeth. Not only did Mu Qing dare to hang up his communication! You even dared to yawn in public while he was speaking! What a deception!

Mu Yu came back to his senses, pointed at himself and said, "Me?"

"I see that Pharmacist Mu Qing disagrees with what I just said. I wonder if Pharmacist Mu Yu has any different opinions?" Shi Yuan grinded his teeth secretly.

Mu Qing shook his head and said: "I don't have any different opinions. What you said is right! Very right! I very much agree with what you said." How could he remember what this person said? Anyway, he said it was right, right? wrong!

Everyone did not expect that Master Shiyuan actually knew the name of a ninth-level pharmacist. Some people suddenly became uneasy and speculated on the origin of Mu Qing.

Shi Yuan chuckled and said, "Do you think what I said is right, Pharmacist Mu Qing? Then please ask Pharmacist Mu Yi to give me some advice and see which point I said is correct."

Mu Qing scratched his head, a flash of inspiration suddenly dawned on him: "Master, all your points are correct!"

Mu Qing felt that his answer was so witty! Feeling complacent.

Shi Yuan was not satisfied with this ambiguous answer, and looked a little ugly, and asked: "Does that mean that Pharmacist Mu also agrees that as a pharmacist, he should create new pharmaceutical formulas?"

Mu Qing didn't care, he nodded and said: "Master is right!"

Shi Yuan smiled happily: "Physician Mu Qing agrees with my point of view so much. He must have studied a lot of new formulas, right?"

Mu Qing touched his chin and said, "That's right!" He had researched the antidote for Yin Mei Poison.

Shi Yuan didn't believe that such a little kid had such abilities, so he decided that this little kid was just bragging!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com