Chapter 272 Return to the High Altar

Seeing the group of eager long-haired tribesmen, even a thousand noises couldn't break their thoughts, so they had to bite the bullet and said: "Let's go back to the altar first. I think the key to getting out may be there. .---" Everyone nodded, expressing their trust in Wan Xiangxiang, and then they started to walk back in a grand manner just like when they came. Mu Qing and the others had picked up all the big clam shells along the way, and they were going back much faster than when they came here. It took them half a day to return to the big altar.

Wan Xiangxiang returned to the three circles of constantly rotating spirit patterns and carefully observed their patterns. He was just an entry-level rookie, and to be honest, it was difficult to fully understand these.

We can only roughly tell that after these spiritual patterns change to a certain extent, a large spiritual pattern will appear. If we can choose the right time to activate the spiritual pattern, we might be able to break this formation.

Wan Xiangxiang observed for a while and found that there were nine complex spiritual patterns that would be formed here. These nine spiritual patterns would appear in turn when the disc spiritual patterns rotated to form different combinations. There are also simple small spirit patterns, a total of one hundred and eight.

The functions of each spiritual pattern are different, and Wan Xiangxiang can only make a rough guess. I don't know if I can really leave.

The functions of these nine great spiritual patterns are: strangulation, annihilation, illusion, banishment, teleportation, hell fire, ice, circulation, and restraint. If there is one among them that best meets the requirements, it is only teleportation.

It was impossible for him to activate such a large spiritual pattern by himself, so he had to explain the matter to Nan Jiang, hoping that the long-haired tribesmen could activate the teleportation spiritual pattern together according to his wishes.

Wan Liangxiang said: "I don't know where this teleportation spirit pattern will teleport us. It may not be on the ground as we imagined, so this teleportation is risky."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at everyone again and continued: "If everyone has no objections, we will stand on this disk. When the spiritual patterns are formed, I will ask everyone to transport spiritual power into the altar and activate the teleportation formation here. "

Nan Jiang said: "Don't worry, Dazhu, you can't escape death by staying here. It's better to teleport away with you." All the long-haired clansmen had no objections and agreed with the clan leader's statement.

Wan Xiangxiang was very satisfied with the unity of these long-haired tribesmen. In fact, as long as he decided, these long-haired tribesmen had no other choice but to keep up.

A group of people stood on the altar, and Wan Xiangxiang said: "The next coincidence point will be in eighteen minutes, everyone is ready. ---" Just when the three layers of spiritual patterns overlapped to form a teleportation array, Wan Xiangxiang said Shout: "Input the spiritual energy."

The long-haired tribesmen input spiritual power into the spiritual pattern together, and even the two long-eared elephants were also in the queue to transfer spiritual power.

After the spiritual power was input, the entire spiritual pattern lit up. Wan Xiangxiang knew that the activation was successful and quickly grabbed Mu Qing's hand to prevent it from being separated during the teleportation.

However, what everyone thought they would be teleported away did not happen. The spirit pattern lit up and then calmed down.

Most of everyone's spiritual energy was consumed, and someone immediately asked: "What's going on? Why haven't we been teleported away yet?" Wan Xiangxiang knew something...