Chapter 273 Initial Spirit Pattern

When Wan Xiangxiang studied this first spiritual pattern, he felt that this spiritual pattern was not very difficult, because these were spiritual patterns composed of relatively simple elemental spiritual patterns. ---He picked up the spirit pattern pen and added a few lines on it. The entire spiritual pattern is connected and emits a bright light.

After the bright light disappeared, the first spirit pattern also disappeared, revealing a simple spirit pattern structure. It looked like a fire pattern, but it was quite different from the usual fire spirit patterns, which made Wan Xiang Hibiki was a little confused.

He didn't hesitate when he couldn't figure it out, he simply took out a blank spiritual pattern scroll, picked up the spiritual pattern pen and skillfully sketched the outline of the spiritual pattern with a few strokes, and soon recorded this simple spiritual pattern on On the spiritual pattern scroll, the scroll emits a wave of spiritual energy, indicating that it is a complete spiritual pattern scroll.

Wan Xiangxiang guessed for a moment that this should be the reward he would get after completing the spiritual patterns on the stone wall. However, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't figure it out. Why should he be given such a simple spiritual pattern as a reward? Or is there something heaven-defying about these spiritual patterns?

After putting away the scroll, Wan Xiangxiang decided to continue studying the next spiritual pattern, finish it as soon as possible and go out early.

The second picture requires more calculations to understand, but it is not difficult for Wan Xiangxiang. This situation continued until the fifty-eighth spiritual pattern.

When he got here, it was like a threshold suddenly appeared. He wanted to lift his feet, but he couldn't cross it.

Wan Xiangxiang concluded that this should be because his knowledge of spiritual patterns was too shallow and it was difficult to cross that threshold. Even if you continue to calculate at this time, there will be no result.

Just sit down and sit cross-legged.

There is still a spiritual pattern inheritance in his mind. If he can fully understand the currently open content, he may be able to continue the repair of the fifty-eighth spiritual pattern.

He returned his attention to the inheritance in his mind. Since Wan Xiangxiang had been so unmotivated before, he didn't pay much attention to the inheritance for so long.

If he hadn't been forced to put it on the shelves this time, he probably wouldn't have gone out of his way to learn these spiritual pattern knowledge, and would have only looked at it occasionally.

Wan Xiangxiang began to understand and memorize the knowledge in this inheritance from beginning to end. He didn't know how long it took before he returned his spiritual power from the inheritance to reality.

Wan Xiangxiang first went to fill in the spiritual pattern on that one, and then a small complete spiritual pattern appeared again.

After completing one difficulty, I move on to the next one. When I encounter something I don’t understand, I continue to learn from the inherited knowledge! This allowed Wan Xiangxiang to complete all these spiritual patterns in five days. ---The difficulty of the spiritual pattern on the stone wall here should not be considered the highest level of spiritual pattern knowledge. In his spiritual pattern light group, the spiritual pattern knowledge is only partially opened, and there should be more difficult levels behind it.

At his level, he can unlock the spiritual patterns on these stone walls. It can be seen that the test here is not set for top spiritual pattern masters. Putting all this aside, the most important thing is to leave first.