Chapter 297 Split

Several people saw his strange behavior. ---Jiang Jingzhen couldn't help being surprised and said: "No way! Jingyun, is your roasted meat so unpalatable? It made Jingnan cry from the taste."

Jiang Jingyun took a bite of the barbecue and said doubtfully: "It's not that bad, it's just a bit bitter, but it's actually pretty good."

Jiang Jinghan nodded and said, "Yes, Jingnan, why are you crying?"

Jiang Jingnan's throat was so choked that he couldn't make a sound normally. He simply didn't speak and just kept shaking his head.

I didn't cry, I was just so happy.

Life has returned to its original trajectory, and several people continue to hunt strange beasts.

Jiang Jingnan is working harder than ever. He needs to become stronger, at least stronger than Jiang Huai.

Several people also tried to persuade him not to be so desperate, but Jiang Jingnan didn't listen at all.

Exhausted from having to kill every day, Jiang Jingnan finally advanced to the seventh level of supernatural power before the two-year deadline.

I don’t know if this strength is enough to defeat Jiang Huai.

Jiang Jingnan said seriously: "This is our chance to escape. I want you to escape with me."

Everyone usually obeyed Jiang Jingnan's orders, and now they believed his words.

With everyone's expectations, Jiang Huai's spaceship docked in front of the house again.

Jiang Huai told Jiang Jingnan the same dialogue as last time.

Jiang Jingnan gave an order, and several people came out from all corners.

Jiang Jingnan took the lead in launching an attack, directly attacking Jiang Huai, but their strength was still too weak and they were quickly defeated. "Master Jingnan, what you did is not very well-behaved. I must punish you." Jiang Huai said calmly.

Jiang Jingnan watched helplessly as Jiang Jingyun and four others were beheaded in front of him.

Jiang Jingnan, who was tied to the bed, suddenly struggled violently.

Jiang Mingxi saw this and asked, "Are you awake?"

Chang Kui wiped a cold sweat and said: "It seems it's not enough. Let's try again."

As soon as Jiang Jingnan opened his eyes, he returned to the planet where they had just arrived about a year ago. It was still the armored rhinoceros, the roasted meat with a slightly burnt and bitter taste, and the laughter of a few people.

Jiang Jingnan ate the barbecue in one bite. It was not enough. He needed to be stronger.

Obviously he can kill Jiang Huai, he must be able to.

Jiang Jingnan was promoted to level seven in a shorter period of time, and then from level seven to mid-level seven!

However, this time it still ended in failure.

The scene of several people being beheaded was too bloody, which made Jiang Jingnan blush again.

Jiang Mingxi looked at the man who was struggling again and asked, "You haven't succeeded yet?"

"This..." Chang Kui had no other choice.

"Then continue, we have plenty of time to wait." Jiang Mingxi spoke again. ---Jiang Jingnan has forgotten how many times this is...

When he opened his eyes and saw Jiang Jingyun again, he didn't know what kind of expression he should use to face these people.

After being reborn again and again and watching them die again and again, there was still nothing he could do. No matter how many times he repeated it, he could not change the outcome. Jiang Jingnan glanced at the dagger in his hand and decided to just die.