Chapter 386 The Heart of the Dead

Putting this matter aside for now, Mu Qing has collected a lot of spiritual plants and brought back a lot of seeds. These spiritual plants are extremely rare outside, but there are no more and better things.

On this day, Su Wanrou's team also met other people. The team heard a noise on the road. Several people stepped forward to check, only to see two shadows passing quickly. There was only one person whose throat was cut. There is almost only a layer of skin left where the headband is connected to the body.

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head, this man might not survive.

Sure enough, when Wan Xiangxiang checked the man's injuries, he was already dead.

Ten thousand sounds of spiritual power invaded this person's body, and he wanted to study this person's body. Only then did he discover that the spiritual energy on this person's body was dissipating, and the spiritual energy gradually transferred to the heart, and the heart It seems to be still beating.

Wan Xiangxiang had already had an idea of ​​the weirdness of this heart, but now that he actually saw it, he couldn't help but feel a little sad.

I just don’t know what will happen to this heart in the end.

Wan Xiangxiang put down the body and said to everyone: "He's dead." He didn't plan to tell Su Wanrou about the abnormality in his heart. Wan Xiangxiang could tell that she was already restraining herself from thinking about the weirdness that happened here.

Just thinking about something abnormal can make these people's hearts unbearable.

One of the women sighed: "I didn't expect that we would be facing a life and death situation so soon."

Another woman said: "This is like this, and we will only encounter more in the future."

Su Wanrou didn't say anything, she just waved for everyone to move on.

Everyone left the place. After traveling for a while, Su Wanju said: "Just pick some spiritual plants nearby. Don't go too far to avoid accidents."

"Yes!" several women replied in unison.

When everyone split up to search for items, Wan Xiangxiang returned to the place where the body was originally placed.

At this time, the corpse had begun to rot, and the degree of rot in the flesh was completely different from that of Wan Xiangxiang, who had just died. Although he was confused and had no expression, he had seen it since he woke up in this world's body. I have seen so many disgusting things, and now I can feel calm when I look at such scenes again.

Wan Xiangxiang stretched out his mental power thread and cut open the man's chest to see what was going on inside.

The other internal organs inside have been basically damaged and half rotten like the skin. Only a heart with a faint yellow light is still intact in the chest.

Wan Xiangxiang wrapped the heart with his spiritual power and took it out. The heart was still beating. It was indescribably weird. Not long after the heart was exposed to the air, its appearance began to gradually melt, and finally it turned into little stars and disappeared. .

Wan Xiangxiang tried to block these light spots with his mental power, but it had no effect. The light spots leaked out from his mental power. He could feel it as a force, but he didn't know where it would eventually return.

Wan Xiangxiang quickly returned to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing asked: "Did you go back to check the situation? What's the result?"

Wan Liangxiang shook his head: "I can't tell the result, I can only make some guesses without evidence."

Mu Qing: "What guess?"