Chapter 242 Graduation

"You're not going? Didn't you say yesterday that everything would be fine today?" Mu Qing was very puzzled.

"I feel a little uncomfortable and want to rest for a few days." Jiang Jingnan said at the other end of the terminal.

Mu Qing heard that his voice seemed a little different, and said: "Forget it, if you have any trouble, remember to call me. The pills I made can cure all diseases. By the way, the ones I gave you yesterday There seems to be one called Taiyi Dan, and it’s written on the label, so you can find one and try it yourself.”

Mu Qing didn't ask too much. He was very confident in the elixir he refined.

Wan Xiangxiang reported Mu Qing's and his own names to the collection for the practice explanation meeting.

The next step is to wait for news.

Generally speaking, ninth-level superpowers like them, who are not descendants of aristocratic families, are not among the recruiters.

However, both of them are well-known in the fields of mecha manufacturing and potion making, so their chances of being selected are still very high. Another thing is that they are about to graduate. Just this morning, I received an email notification from the college. I will collect my graduation badge in three days and the graduation ceremony will be held in seven days.

Mu Qing saw the email and said with emotion: "I'm finally graduating!"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Yes."

Mu Qing asked: "Where will we go after graduation?"

This question caused Wan Xiangxiang to ask, but he had not thought about this aspect in particular. He simply took out the terminal and said: "Let's see what the graduates of Diyao College do after graduation."

The two heads came together to see what big names there had been in the inner courtyard of Di Yao Academy.

Most people chose to join the military, some opened their own companies, some returned to their families, some joined a certain force, and a large number formed their own mercenary teams.

Mu Qing pointed to one of the messages and said: "It turns out that my senior's father is also a graduate of Diyao Academy!"

The senior sister is referring to Chen Loumeng, and her father is also the Star Thief King...

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "It seems that Diyao Academy is really full of talents in all fields!" But Diyao has a star thief king! I guess the higher-ups wouldn't be too happy about it.

Mu Qing said excitedly: "Otherwise, let's build a Star Thief Group! How about robbing the rich and giving to the poor!"

Wansheng was speechless. If the people above heard this, they would probably not be able to get their graduation badges...

"Don't you want to travel the universe and kill star beasts and be a people's hero?" Wan Xiangxiang asked in return.

Mu Qing didn't know what he was thinking of and laughed: "We go to space to bravely kill enemies during the day, and at night we go to rob the rich and give to the poor!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Even if we don't rob the rich, we can still earn a lot of crystal coins."

Mu Qing covered his chest and said, "It doesn't hurt me to use other people's crystal coins to help the poor, but my heart hurts like a slice if I use my own crystal coins!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." It made sense and he was speechless.

Wan Hong sent a batch of medicinal materials to Wan Xiangxiang. These were requested by Mu Qing and were used to refine medicinal herbs to relieve Dendrobium smoke infection.