Chapter 281 Mu Yi blooms

Thousands of loud sighs...

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang had finally stopped absorbing spiritual energy, Mu Qing hurried over to check the situation. Wan Xiangxiang, are you okay? "As he said this, he touched him several times.

"I'm fine, it's just...hey" Wan Xiangxiang sighed again. He couldn't get Mu Qing to conceive a baby for him, so he became a pregnant woman first, hey!

"It's okay, what are you talking about?" Mu Qing spat.

Wan Xiangxiang knocks people down, I just want you to give me a baby! Let's make people. "

Mu Qing didn't stop him, he just said, "I'm a man and I can't give birth to a baby. How about we go back and use genes to cultivate one?" "

Of course Wan Xiangxiang was lying when he said he wanted a baby, but now he still cares so much about it. He said seriously: "How will you know if you don't try."

So...

These days, many of those in the Return to the Moon Realm have taken turns to stay outside, wanting to see who has been promoted to the Return to the Sun Realm.

But after watching for the past few days, I didn't find a single cultivator who had returned to the Sun Realm.

And Wan Xiangxiang, who they were thinking about, was having an affair with Mu Qing, so he had no time to pay attention to the prying of these boring people. As time passed, the original aura returned to normal, and everyone's interest slowly dissipated. Waiting for the results of gossip is not as important as one's own cultivation!

As a result, without Wan Xiangxiang or Mu Qing knowing, the Huiyue Realm experts gathered and dispersed outside.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were separated for a few days, and Mu Yi suddenly advanced while fighting with Wan Xiangxiang...

Wan Xiangxiang was still naked, but suddenly his whole body was wrapped by branches, and Muyin's thick bark rubbed against him. It felt so sour! It made Wan Xiangxiang a little maladaptive, and he didn't know if it would have any shadow in the future. …

Mu Qing wrapped him up like this until he completed the promotion. Fortunately, Mu Qing's ability to absorb the spiritual energy was not as terrifying as Wan Xiangxiang, and it did not attract the attention of others, and he successfully entered the Moon Returning Realm.

After the surrounding spiritual energy returned to calm, Mu Qing slowly shrank back into his human form and returned to Wan Xiangxiang's arms.

Mu's green pupils moved a few times, showing you something mysteriously. "

Wan Xiangxiang asked in confusion: "What?"

Mu Qing reached down and said, "Here."

Wan Xiangxiang looked down and saw Mu Yi holding his little dick in his hand. This is not the point. The point is that the whole thing has turned green, and there is a small green bud on the top. It is obviously that it has just grown. How long had it passed before the little flower buds showed the color they should have? Wan Xiangxiang was shocked. What kind of magic operation was this? ?

"Are you about to bloom?" Wan Xiangxiang swallowed hard. ---Mu Qing nodded proudly and said: "I have entered the flowering stage! I will become more and more powerful in the future!"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "You are very powerful now." Not everyone's dick can turn into a flower.

Mu Qing didn't know what Wan Xiangxiang was talking about, but that didn't stop him from being complacent.

After both of them were successfully promoted, the rental period of the training room was coming soon. After staying for two more days, they were ready to go out.