Chapter 339 Several parties join forces

Wan Xiangxiang roasted some Iron Feather Demon Insect meat. Fangyuan and Yuanyuan have been raised by Wan Xiangxiang. As long as Yuanyuan and Fangfang still have positioning devices on their bodies, Wan Xiangxiang can know the situation on their side. how. -After Yuanyuan and Fangfang's transformation, it shouldn't be difficult for them to fight back to Japan.

Wan Xiangxiang doubled the test results and said to Mu Yi: "The barbecue is cooked and ready to eat."

Mu Qing picked up a piece of barbecue with great interest. He had never eaten magic insect meat before. He immediately took a bite and his whole face wrinkled up in pain: "It tastes so bad! Why is it so bitter?"

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the meat was probably inedible. Seeing that Mu Xi's expression had not improved yet, he joked: "Maybe after you eat this meat, you will gain the ability to become bitter.

Mu Qing was not convinced, so he grabbed a piece of meat and stuffed it into Wan Xiangxiang's mouth. Wan Xiangxiang was caught off guard and his eyes lit up. He was confused, chewed and played with it and then swallowed it.

Mu Qing said in admiration: "Isn't it bitter?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head: "It's not bitter, it's quite delicious."

"Impossible!" Mu Qing grabbed another piece of meat and ate it. It was so painful that he vomited it out. He thought back when Mu Yi gnawed leaves everywhere, no piece of meat could compare with the bitterness of the Iron Feather Demon Insect meat.

Seeing that his expression didn't look fake, Wan Xiangxiang thought about what he had just eaten, picked a piece of the same piece, took a small bite, and then handed it to Mu Qing: "This piece is not bitter."

Mu Qing took it and tasted it. It really didn't have the bitter taste before. Coupled with Wan Xiangxiang's good craftsmanship, it tasted very delicious.

After Mu Qing finished eating, he looked at Wan Xiangxiang again, his meaning unclear.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled helplessly and picked out another piece of barbecue for him to eat.

The only part of the Iron Feather Demonic Insect that can be eaten is the piece of meat on the third carapace on the abdomen.

Wan Xiangxiang cut off that part of the meat, which weighed about twenty kilograms. He cut off half of it and roasted it for Mu Yi, and put the rest in a fresh-keeping box. As for the rest of the bitter part, leave it to Mu Qing as nourishment.

The two of them were eating vigorously when they saw Maomao's figure, followed by a lot of poisonous demon insects...

Mu Qing's eyes lit up when he saw so many poisonous demon insects, and then he touched his stomach and said, "What a mistake!" He was a little full from what he had just eaten.

Although he was a little full, it didn't stop him from still pouring out the tree roots in large numbers. Most of these poisonous demon insects had only returned to the Moon Realm to cultivate, so it was not difficult for Mu Qing to put them away.

Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of helping. He believed that Mu Qing could handle it on his own.

Maomao saw Wan Xiangxiang grilling meat, poked Wan Xiangxiang's arm and said, "I'll give you something to exchange for spiritual fluid." He then released a bunch of iron-feathered demon insect shells.

Wan Xiangxiang did have spiritual liquid in his hand, but it still had to be used by Yuanyuan and Fangfang. He said, "You caused a lot of trouble and came back, and you still have the nerve to bring a bunch of garbage to me to ask for spiritual liquid?"

Wan Xiangxiang's hand was unambiguous and he collected the shells of these iron-feathered demon insects without any guilt.

Maomao quickly grabbed a few pieces of barbecue and stuffed it into the flower buds, chewed it a few times and said, "How can you blame me? It's all you humans who have provoked the base camp of the demonic insects. I just went to join in the fun, and these demonic insects came after me." . "But it didn't mention the spiritual liquid again.