Chapter 253 Underwater World

As soon as the loud mecha entered the vortex, it immediately opened its protective cover. The air flow was relatively mild and did not harm the mecha. Instead, the mecha started to rotate with the air flow.

It was pitch black all around, and the searchlights were turned on, and the place they illuminated was also empty and pitch black. Occasionally, a piece of rough rock would hit their protective shield, making a "bang" sound.

After about ten minutes, the blackness in front of my eyes gradually receded! Wan Xiangxiang saw the light and immediately jumped out in his mecha!

There was a lot of resistance around him, and only then did he realize that they were in a body of water.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the vortex behind him, gradually shrinking and then disappearing.

The energy on the energy shield was slowly decreasing. Seeing this, Wan Xiangxiang guessed that they should be in the deep sea at this time. The pressure of the water pressure caused the shield to continuously consume energy.

There are clusters of large 'mushrooms' within a few kilometers around their location. The largest can reach a diameter of two meters, and the smallest is only the size of a fingernail.

These 'mushrooms' emitted a faint purple light. When they were in the vortex just now, the light they saw should be the light of these 'mushrooms'.

Originally, it should be dark in this deep water, but these 'mushrooms' reflected it very brightly.

Mu Qing saw those 'mushrooms' and asked curiously: "Is that coral?"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know very well, but Wan Xiangxiang didn't dare to underestimate something that could survive under such high pressure.

In addition to these 'mushrooms', there are also some layers of rocks and some algae similar to seaweed.

"I don't know if these are alien plants or underwater beasts. Let's give it a try first." Wan Xiangxiang said, and an iron rod stretched out from the mecha's arm and lightly poked a nearby 'mushroom'. It feels a bit soft to the touch.

The 'mushroom' underneath seemed to be frightened and jumped up instantly, revealing a few short tentacles under the 'mushroom'! A few short tentacles paddled hard through the water, causing ripples in the water, and then each 'mushroom' was disturbed by it and jumped up one after another! The surrounding area is illuminated very brightly by these 'mushrooms' running around! The movements of these 'mushrooms' look quite silly.

"Wow..." Fang Fang suddenly said, "This is so beautiful! I don't know what words can describe such a beautiful scenery."

Wan Liangxiang: "..." He felt that they needed to run away quickly! So many strange beasts can swamp them later. He quickly drove the mecha in a direction with fewer mushrooms. He quickly rushed out of the area.

Yuanyuan couldn't take pictures in the mecha, so she could only watch.

Those creatures behind did not chase after them. Wan Xiangxiang was thankful that this group should be a relatively docile group. If there were a group of more ferocious alien beasts, they would probably be chewed to pieces...

At this time, there was suddenly a burst of music, a bit like the music of some kind of violin, and the 'mushrooms' that were originally running around quieted down a little.

The 'mushrooms' rotate, dance and interweave with this melodious music. The music tone is sometimes brisk and sometimes slow. The short tentacles of the 'mushrooms' are also dancing. The large and small 'mushrooms' move in an orderly manner. The sea forms a beautiful scenery.