Chapter 203 Sheng Jupiter

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the terminal and connected it.

"Wan Hongdao has something to tell you. "

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Is there any news over there?"

Wan Hong said: "There is not much information from the Gongchang mecha maintenance center. I only know that in addition to the ninth-level armor maker named Lin Deluo, there is also an assistant who often helps various masters and has also been exposed to this A mecha. We are still investigating his recent movements and will let you know when there is news. This time I am looking for you to say something else."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Is there anything else?"

Wan Hong: "One of the infected people has never left the Emperor Star. This person should have discovered his own abnormality...

The person Wan Hong was talking about was a level 10 superpower named Luo Ying. Luo Ying seemed to know that his situation was not good, so he had already gone to Sheng Jupiter to find a cure.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect such a coincidence. He hung up the call and immediately decided: "Mu Qing! Let's go to Shengjuxing!"

Mu Qing was confused by what he said: "Why are you suddenly going to Planet Shengmu?" Wan Xiangxiang looked indifferent when he said he couldn't go.

Wan Liangxiang said: "One of my target people went to Sheng Jupiter to find someone to treat his injury, and your exchange meeting happened to be there too! Maybe this is fate, we must cherish the opportunity!"

Mu Qing nodded: "Then let's go!" There's nothing to do in Emperor Star anyway, so it's better to go out and relax.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Maybe Jiang Jingnan will go too. He makes good potions. Maybe he also received an invitation letter."

Mu Yi went to ask Jiang Jingnan. Just as Wan Xiangxiang guessed, Jiang Jingnan was on the list this time, but he could only make eighth-level potions, which was one level lower than Mu Qing.

Mu Yi also learned that Ding You would also go there, and said disgustedly: "What is that old man going there for!?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Maybe he went to attend a high-level pharmacy seminar?"

Mu Qing asked: "There are still high-level seminars on Sheng Jupiter?"

Wanshengxiang..." Who knows? He was just making random nonsense.

Wan Xiangxiang immediately bought the spaceship ticket to Sheng Jupiter, and then the two of them quickly set off with Yuanyuan and Dream Eclipse Spider.

In the Pharmacist Certification Association of Emperor Star.

Quan Chengze, the president of the association, said: "This potion! Is it really 98% pure?" It's not surprising that he was suspicious. Such a potion was so rare that he worked hard to refine a ninth-level potion with a purity of 95%. When the potion came, I didn't expect that the association actually had such a potion.

But it's Mu Qing's fault, why didn't he take the theory test during the test? If I can score points in the written exam, I can break the record of this certification association. How could such a case have attracted his attention until today?

How did he know that Mu Yi knew nothing about theoretical knowledge?

Quan Chengze put the potion away: "Please contact Mu Qing and ask him to come to the association."