Chapter 221 Strong on the outside but weak on the inside

There is nothing special about wearing a piece of clothing, except for its weight. But after putting it on and starting to practice the movements, Wan Xiangxiang understood the function of the clothes.

Adding the two together, the difficulty is no longer as simple as being ugly. Originally, Wan Liangxiang could perform all 20 sets of moves, but now he could only barely practice the first set. Within a few minutes, his entire face turned red due to stress.

Mu Qing just watched the show from the side, showing no pity at all.

In fact, going to the gravity room to practice can also strengthen the physical body, but the gravity room can easily cause serious damage, and it is difficult to repair it. It is only because Mu Qing has healing ability that he can handle it with ease in the gravity room. It wouldn't be possible for others to exercise like him. , I'm afraid it will leave a hidden wound.

Mu Qing saw that Wan Xiangxiang had entered the state, and he also chose some items to practice. From time to time, he peeked at Wan Xiangxiang, but Wan Xiangxiang was tolerant. A series of tingling feelings invaded his body. Musculoskeletal. Wan Xiangxiang subconsciously induced the energy in the air to follow this feeling and incorporated it into his body. His body, which was originally just a little tired, felt even more tingling as the energy aroused it, and sweat dripped from the surface of the skin.

Wan Xiangxiang found that it was easy to introduce this energy into the body, but it was difficult to draw this energy out again. There were foreign objects in the muscles and bones, so it would not feel good after all.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't dare to let this energy stay in one place in his body, so he had to control the energy according to his feelings and keep moving in his muscles, and he didn't stop practicing the movements in his hands.

Mu Qing also saw something was wrong with Wan Xiangxiang at this time, but he couldn't disturb Wan Xiang. At this time, he could easily hurt himself if he was distracted. Wan Xiang didn't have the ability to heal himself, even if he only had breath left. He can be cured successfully, but if he goes to help, it may have the opposite effect.

Wan Xiangxiang was riding a tiger and couldn't get off, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue. Although he didn't know what the situation was, his life might be in danger if he was not careful. Thinking about this, he became more and more cautious in his actions.

Mu Qing felt relieved when he saw that his movements returned to normal. He guessed that he had found some method of cultivation in the inheritance. Mu Qing's current cultivation trajectory was still learned from Wan Xiang. What about that set?

Wan Xiangxiang was sweating profusely, and the energy was not completely consumed until he practiced the set of moves ten times. Seeing that there was no danger anymore, Wan Lingxiang stopped his hands to rest. Perhaps he had been tense for too long, and when he relaxed, he fell straight backwards.

Mu Qing noticed something unusual about him immediately and rushed to Wan Xiangxiang's side very quickly, catching the man who was about to fall to the ground.

Wan Xiangxiang's body was too tired to move at all, but he was still teasing: "Why are you in such a hurry? I, an eighth-level superpower, won't die even if I fall from the tenth floor."

Mu Qing asked: "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, I'm just a little tired. Just carry me and lie down next to me." Wan Xiangxiang glanced sideways at the sofa resting on the side.

Mu Qing carried the person to the sofa and complained: "If you can't do it, then you can't do it. Why are you trying to be brave? You can't even move now."