Chapter 284 Return

These days, a few people were living a somewhat cautious life. Wan Xiangxiang was forging his spiritual weapons in his studio, and completed a few crossbows similar to the ones before, planning to sell them in exchange for more. Spiritual crystals are used. ---There is less than a week left before the space channel is opened.

The five bows forged by Wan Xiangxiang were all sold to Jinglong Trading Company. Of course, this time the bow could not be sold for 8,000 spirit crystals each like last time. In the end, the price of each bow was 5,000 spirit crystals. Sold to Jinglong Trading Company.

Then Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the Setting Sun Mountain Range.

The last incident of monsters killing people has subsided. After all, people die here every day. There is nothing strange about it.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing entered the deeper realm. They separated a little to hunt monsters. Mu Qing also released all his plants. In addition to the substitute wood, each person was given a space ring. Education: "You have been lazy for so long, and you can't help me at all in killing enemies! What's the point of raising you? Go out and help me kill monsters now!"

Niang Jinguo and Xiangguang Kumquat looked at the substitute Mu with envy. Only Mu Mu could continue to eat and be lazy in Mu Qing's space.

There's nothing we can do about it. Mumu is the only one who does the most work.

Niangjin Guo feels very innocent, it is just a fruit tree that grows fruit! Although it can't kill monsters, doesn't Mu Qing enjoy chewing its fruit whistle every day? It’s still useful to think of it this way.

Xiangguang Kumquat is a little timid. Mu Qing hasn’t used its fruit for a long time because no one was poisoned and no one suffered any negative harm!

However, a few plants still had a high advantage in the woods, and they quickly hid themselves among the many plants. Maomao swaggered around to hunt for food, absorbing even the bones and residue, leaving only a small Part of it was installed only when it couldn't be chewed.

Since Maomao is Mu Qing's companion plant, there is a close connection between people and plants. When Mu Qing is promoted, Maomao will be promoted as well, so Maomao's current strength is immeasurable.

Mu Qing stopped caring about them and rushed into the group of monsters to fight. If these plants were really in danger, he could directly summon them back.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang hunted a lot in this mountain range to consolidate their cultivation that had advanced too quickly during this period!

Five days later, a group of plants each brought back its prey.

What Maomao brought back was bronze slag that couldn't be laughed at. Mu Qing was so angry that he exhaled from his nostrils. Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "These bone scum can't even be digested by Maomao. It proves that this is a very good material and can be used just right." Come and refine weapons! It’s not a loss!”

"Okay then. ---" After hearing Wan Xiangxiang's explanation, Mu Qing reluctantly nodded. He had killed hundreds of moon-returning monsters in the past few days. It was enough to last for a while, and there was no shortage of some exotic animal meat from these prodigal sons.

Mu Qing got the Wuyun Needle space ring again. There were a bunch of hedgehogs in this space ring...

Well, these are actually the stings of the Five Aggregates Needle. If this was left in the hands of others, they wouldn't even know how long it would take to deal with the thorns! Each of these had at least a thousand thorns on them.

But with the hairy bones and dregs for comparison, these prickly meats are still fleshy after all.

Open Chi Jingmo's space ring.