Chapter 300: Stomach upset

Wan Xiangxiang is very confused, what is going on? That Jiang Mingxi just called Jiang Jingnan'Chengrui1?

Jiang Jingnan's eyes turned back to the two of them. Wan Liangxiang pulled Mu Qing back a step and looked at Jiang Jingnan warily. ---Jiang Jingnan saw Wan Xiangxiang's alert expression and knew that he had misunderstood, and explained: "I am not Hua Chengrui, I am Jiang Jingnan."

Wan Xiangxiang gave him a look of disdain, with a look on his face that said, "Who believes your nonsense?"

On the contrary, Mu Qing was a little excited: "Jiang Xiaonan! What move did you do just now! It was so cool, Jiang Mingxi's little bitch is gone!"

Wan Xiangxiang’s face hurt! It's like being slapped a hundred times! What's going on with this wife! Can you give me some face? He showed such a contemptuous expression just now, and now he was slapped in the face! This is too cheating!

A ball of sparks like light spots condensed in Jiang Jingnan's hand and said, "This is my fire."

Mu Qing swallowed subconsciously. Can I eat it? "

Wan Xiangxiang saw something was wrong. The last time he met the Rakshasa Fruit, Mu Qing had the same expression.

Wan Xiangxiang stared at this ball of sparks, could this really be edible? This is fire that can burn a saint-level superpower to death! There won't be any problems eating it, right?

Jiang Jingnan expressed doubts about his words. How to eat? "This was just a small cluster of flames for him. He didn't pay much attention to the fact that Mu Qing's hand was covered with a wood element energy, and he wrapped the cluster of sparks and put it in his hand.

Jiang Jingnan was a little surprised that the flame actually lost contact with him.

Mu Yi swallowed the fire wrapped with wood energy directly into his belly. Jiang Jingnan was shocked. It was a flying star phoenix fire that could burn everything, but Mu Qing's movement was too fast and he had no time to stop it. There was nothing unusual after Mu Yi finished eating.

Seeing Mu Qing's expression of enjoyment, Wan Xiangxiang felt relieved.

It's a pity that he was relieved too early. Mu Qing's expression of enjoyment didn't last long before he frowned and hurriedly covered his stomach and shouted: "Oh! Wanxiang! My stomach hurts!"

Wan Xiangxiang panicked, and a princess quickly picked up the person! Asked anxiously: "What's wrong! What's going on?!"

Mu Yi whined and said, "Find me a toilet quickly! I want to go to the big size! Ouch! My stomach hurts and I can't help it anymore. I'm about to shit my pants!"

This makes Wan Xiangxiang strange! Mu Qing's stomach has never eaten anything! I've never seen him have diarrhea! This was the first time Wan Xiangxiang saw Mu Qing saying he had diarrhea.

But Wan Xiangxiang really doesn’t know where there is a toilet in this place! There are mental interference devices everywhere here, making it impossible for him to properly explore the surrounding situation! He was so anxious that he was spinning in circles!

However, Jiang Jingnan stayed here for a long time and led two anxious people to the toilet! Wan Liangxiang put the person on the toilet and closed the door for him.

Jiang Jingnan was speechless. He felt that the scene just now was not like Mu Yin was about to poop, but like Mu Qing was about to give birth. Then Wan Xiangxiang looked around for the delivery room like a new father, and finally sent his wife to the delivery room himself. delivery room……

Wan Xiangxiang was still a little suspicious when he saw Jiang Jingnan's changed temperament, but Mu Yi didn't seem to have any doubts about this changed Jiang Jingnan. Could it be some kind of connection between the Mu people?